3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 04.12.21 10:56 pm

Freezes on AMD graphics card (Fallout 4)

Systems:
Vidyuha AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series 1 GB of video memory, 4 GB of RAM and a 4-core processor

In general, there was such a problem that when I just started playing it was more or less good there were rare freezes and the fps was at the level of 25-30, but then when I already went far into the wasteland, hard friezes began and FPS subsided to 2-5-10 fps, I tried all methods of fixing this problem and not one did not help even Razer Game Booster tried to use it also does not help can anyone know how to solve this problem so that FPS I didn't fall very low for a comfortable game, and 20 fps was enough and there were no friezes.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostouser 04.12.21

Right-click on the Catalyst control center, select vidyuhu, 3D graphics settings, and put everything on performance or turn it off. It helped me and played freely on the 6700 hd series in 1440 on 900 lagged only in Boston Common.

S
Sphinxx69 04.12.21

Switch to Nvidia

H
Homikator 04.12.21

MSI R9 390 Gaming 8G Freeze ...

k
koliakolia62 04.12.21

I do not like Nvidia because it installs itself during the update, which is superfluous, you don’t need to know,
seemingly some advertisements, etc. The
radio is silent, everything would be like this

K
Kuzko 04.12.21

Prostouser
Didn't help = (

m
master9119 04.12.21

the same symptoms. I am waiting for the amd update or patches

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 04.12.21

Guys, remember that 4GB of memory is not enough for this game! Everything is pretty good until you get to Boston. In Boston, even 8 GB is not enough and friezes begin.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 04.12.21

Here's an example: purely one game eats more than 4GB and memory has already been used by 85%. Only msi afterburner and folich launched.

P
Prostouser 04.12.21

Kuzko Configs
set weak, reduce or remove shadows. Reduce lighting.

K
Kuzko 04.12.21

Prostouser
already tried it and I realized that I have the strongest lags only in cities, in other places everything is kept at 20-25-30 fps