3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sandream 05.12.21 01:20 am

Minimized game (Fallout 4)

I have already played 30 hours, and then I start the game and it opens only in a minimized form and nothing can be done, the sound is on and you can even flip through the menu with arrows. I don't even know what to do, help me plz.
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustiVoy 05.12.21

sandream
Press Alt + Tab and scroll to Fallout 4 and everything will start, it happens to me almost every time you start a fellout

s
sandream 05.12.21

JustiVoy
I have already tried it, it does not help, as if I can do everything in the game, scroll from memory to the button to continue playing, wait for loading and run (I can hear how everything is happening), etc. but the game itself is not displayed on the monitor.

V
Vindly 05.12.21

sandream
And at the time of launch, a menu appears with - Play, settings ... functions? If so, try to switch modes there window, no frame

s
sandream 05.12.21

Vindly
I launch the game through the nvidia geforce experience, because there you can put it in windowed and without a frame and at 1920x1080 (this is how I played for all 30 hours), so it immediately launches the game and not the launcher, but everything was fine before. changed it to full screen and just changed the quality settings, put the latest driver version on the video card and later, and even reinstalled the game, but nothing helped. And with all this, when I take screenshots when I "play" like that, a screenshot of a non-desktop comes out but the game itself.

N
Nikell_black 05.12.21

A friend just had such a problem
SOLUTION IS: Go to the folder in the documents where the game saves, you specifically need the launch settings, apparently they have something buggy and now the game does not start, just delete the fallout folder from the saves and launch it, it will start and will create new files there and, accordingly, launch parameters, then insert your save and play !!! The saves are located in the Windows / Documents / May Games folder.
PLEASE!!!

s
sandream 05.12.21

Nikell_black
Thanks, it helped!