3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frer0M 05.12.21 01:20 am

Brotherhood of kamikazes (Fallout 4)

I don’t know the problem I have personally or is found everywhere, but I managed to burn out from it notably.
After the appearance of the airship from the fraternity, wild spam begins with rotary wings, they appear in every LITERALLY in every large location inhabited by any opponents. At first, everything was fine with me until one moment,
Spoiler , when I entered the institute, these unsuccessful sorties began to disrupt my missions. For example, the first mission from the institute on the pier with a hunter,
Spoiler alert to return the synth raider, finding himself in his location, I found that the hunter was fighting an open battle with this rotorcraft, so I could not start a mission since my hunter was in battle and was not going to conduct a dialogue. In the end, the rotorcraft dived at the hunter, successfully dropping him to the bottom of the sea, I had to restart. It was possible to successfully complete the mission from the 3rd time, given that the rotorcraft respawn ~ 2-3m.
In general, the classic buggy scripts from the gazebo.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 05.12.21

I had this mission more fun) Rotarywing stumbled upon a strengthening of super mutants (on hefty antennas, almost near the meeting place with the hunter) and they shot him down, only one knight of the brotherhood survived. He began to shoot back from them, but what can one knight against a whole crowd super mutants?) As a result, I got a free set of t-60 power armor :)

F
Frer0M 05.12.21

RedFleecer
In fact, it is not clear why they added such freedom in the air if they still have not super good
robots on the ground that are stuck in missions, etc. Obviously, the rotorcraft were made in haste, and they hardly calculate routes on difficult terrain, so in 90% of cases, a meeting with a rotorcraft means EASY getting free loot, the same armor, by the way)

R
RedFleecer 05.12.21

Frer0M
mutants have just shot down the second rotorcraft in the same place xD Only Survivors are now two) This way you can endlessly collect loot from the fraternity)

M
Mr god 05.12.21

I read and laugh like a bitch !!

F
Frer0M 05.12.21

With the same success, they could have just dropped chests with power armor from the sky, the game would not have lost much.

R
RedFleecer 05.12.21

The second time the mutants were killed -_- But I found the power armor of the raiders)