3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 05.12.21 01:20 am

Beta Impressions (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

I deliberately stayed at work to stay behind BF.
Mini tip: Nothing out of the ordinary, and the truth is, it smells like arcade, very beautiful, although the colors are very saturated, too much.
You can't understand anything from the batka, only 1 attack aircraft and a rebel are available, and as I understand it, only 1 weapon is available.
Planet, on Sallust, as I understand it, I played - small corridors made of rocks.
Well, I don’t regret what I bought.
And by the way, about the requirements, my gtx 770 2 gb 8 RAM i5 4570 pulled at ultras from 53-60 fps (with vsync enabled)
When killing when the body flies off, it dropped to 40, and in the game 53-60.
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
Man_without_conscience 05.12.21

Traun
agrees, but I will also add that it is very pleasant to play, and the guns are very felt.

K
Kirill Reshetov 05.12.21

Lucky. Black screen and only shutdown helps.

T
Traun 05.12.21

Man_without_conscience,
it seems to me that the rebels have a better weapon, I like the sound of a shot more.
And white stormtroopers stand out very well against any background)

E
Empty account 05.12.21

Sheer delirium. There is no damage from the cannons, whether you shoot at the body or at the tower. It takes away a little HP. Or am I so crooked. I will definitely not buy this online shooter. Its price is slightly higher than KS, but not 2K. And yes, the balance is creepy. I can only endure with grenades, lol. Cannons are useless.

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.12.21

By the way, the game will only be in Origin? Or will it appear in STEAM too?

K
Kryogen 05.12.21

I played, the graphics are beautiful - bright, sometimes even too bright, the optimization is excellent, I did not notice any bugs, the first map is dull and uninteresting, the second in the snow is more or less fun, but again stormtroopers are constantly dragging, the maps are small, I expected more, why did they write what they needed 16 gig operatives, I still do not understand, 2k is a pity, I would buy rubles for 600-800.

A
Androno 05.12.21

Call of Duty, other models only

M

Kryogen
Now rub 600-800 and there are 2k. Purely IMHo, it's better to buy a rainbow on the BFront - 6 - there is more teamplay and the gameplay is cool.

T
Traun 05.12.21

Cybermeister
only origin and uplay most likely
EA games no longer appear on Steam

Androno Compared
to COD you humiliate the Battlefront

S
Smoke_Shooter 05.12.21

Traun
well, at least there will be an uplay. That pleases, I just don't really like Origin

T
Traun 05.12.21

Cybermeister
FIFA is definitely there. But in reality the origin solves those problems the best.
Yesterday I complained about the cheater in fifa (just because he is a bitch), they apologized, sent a 15% discount

A
Androno 05.12.21

no one doped how to play in a coop mission together? Or is it only possible to stir up with friends there? Just a search and there is no such thing

m
meagarry 05.12.21

Chelovek_without_conscience is
better than BFront to buy a rainbow - 6
Better not to buy, not to buy. And save money for a new battlefield.
Shl the game is beautiful, optimization, as always with dice, is at its best. 60-70 fps on ultra in full HD on i5 and 280x. But I don't like star wars and all those blaster blasters. Therefore, I pass by and am not even going to delve into the gameplay.

v
v1806v 05.12.21

Fine . New cards will be delivered to the release and we will see them. So far, running in the snow is boring. COD is basically the same, but dice's creation is bigger as usual. And the walkers walk interestingly wandering around here. Not bad overall. But in bf 3 and 4 there is more fight for now.

a
akela280 05.12.21

Normally I'm on a foam 2.4GHz, 4GB operatives and an integrated video card played

M

meagarry
The game is actually a solid middling game. The rainbow can fail because of the ubeisoft idiots, but the BFront ...

T
Traun 05.12.21

Androno
on pc split screen not working

s
ssssssmokin 05.12.21

schA threw the brand and went into the game - I went to the maximum))
this mode where rocks and those chips fall from the sky and you need to mark them is a masterpiece))
matchmaking as in DotA / CS + 70% mechanics battles + optimon and graphene + universe of star wars , and on my bucket at ultras 40-50fps at 1680x1050, in
short, happy as a little child, I sit and lab, 5lvl for an hour has upnul, I have already opened everything)) I will wait for the release and the price is max. 1700 rubles - then I will buy

L
LazyClatzClatz 05.12.21

People, in my game the menu with Press enter to start is shorter and that's it, I press enter and silence, what should I do?

J
Jihad-Division 05.12.21

Great game, IMHO. The graphon is significantly better than the BF3 / BF4 / BFH. The colors are natural, as there are no filters like in battle.
The only drawback of the graphics is too much light.
The shooter mechanics are very good, you can shoot on the run, in a jump, from the hip and with an aim, the weapon feels great, there is visual recoil (the guns are trembling) but did not notice the real recoil. The maps are interesting, but they could be made more complex where there is a technique.
I liked the pick-up system very much, you can "pick up" robots, flying machines, bosses and bend with them. Hence, the main drawback of the game at the moment is the immobile technique. Fighting with her is difficult, especially when you still don't know the game well.
PS The first chitaki appeared. In front of my eyes, fairfight banned the kid.