3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Traun 05.12.21 01:20 am

Beta Impressions (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

I deliberately stayed at work to stay behind BF.
Mini tip: Nothing out of the ordinary, and the truth is, it smells like arcade, very beautiful, although the colors are very saturated, too much.
You can't understand anything from the batka, only 1 attack aircraft and a rebel are available, and as I understand it, only 1 weapon is available.
Planet, on Sallust, as I understand it, I played - small corridors made of rocks.
Well, I don’t regret what I bought.
And by the way, about the requirements, my gtx 770 2 gb 8 RAM i5 4570 pulled at ultras from 53-60 fps (with vsync enabled)
When killing when the body flies off, it dropped to 40, and in the game 53-60.
83 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 05.12.21

Played, the first 5 times with wild delight. At 10, I’m already asleep, at the 20th round with walkers, the beginning is already getting fed up. Jetpack weight. The mode with the captures of these .. escape pod 'cool, fast dynamic, again a knapsack - weigh.
I will not buy.

S
Spyroke 05.12.21

Impressions from the game are disgusting. Low fire damage, vehicles made from matched tokens (what is this ???), imbalance. And the most important thing is the lack of dedicated servers. This is a poor matchmaking system, where there is no way to create a server with special and interesting settings, additional control over the players by the server owners. The feeling that I was dunked in "kaladyuti". This is not the Battlefront that I expected, playing in due time in the past parts of the series.

R
Russian_Lawyer 05.12.21

Well, what can I say: the graphon is very good, the optimization is also pleasantly pleased, surprisingly there was not a single crash, and in general the performance is excellent. Gameplay ...... Well, Battle, she is Battle, as expected. For 10 minutes of the game I'm fed up. If the game has modes with lightsaber combat and pure flying, then we will consider the purchase, but I will not make a pre-order for now. what I see now is boring and secondary.

M
MisterMIKL 05.12.21

Oh yeah, the optimization is good, the graphics are fine too. But the feeling that there is not enough freedom of action is curtailed or something. The balance is lame, and of course there is not enough equipment and battles in space.

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 05.12.21

I can only say one thing, the game is bombastic and very fun !!!
After the first couple of cards, nothing really is clear, what is where.
When the jet pack and shields appear, the most interesting part of the game begins, especially if you meet in 8-8 mode the same enemy as you, Mortal Kombat of clean water.
And by the way, they managed to lose once for the attack, at the very last point in the rebel team there were very competent pilots and quite easily bombed the Shagohodov.
I didn't expect a masterpiece from the game, but when I took Vader and went to the hangar and when they saw you 9 people start to panic and scatter well, och epic and such situations are a sea that bribes)) only the bravest throw grenades and start shooting, from which they die.
Fan and atmosphere, is it worth 2 rubles ?? Definitely . After all, these are star wars!

G
Garry_Frost 05.12.21

I got the atmosphere in the toy)) I remembered the first part) BUT !!! There is a terrible imbalance in the game!

v
vvvjust 05.12.21

I ran for a couple of hours ... It killed that Darth Vader was able to FLY and RUN, and this is just nonsense !!! And in general, not bad) FPS at the level of 70-80 was constantly.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 05.12.21

Overall, the impressions are only positive. In the end of the battle there is not enough epic, for example, when the AT-AT still blows up the generators and the Imperials win, it would be necessary to correctly enter the famous imperial march and the beautiful inscription "VICTORY", and not as at the moment. The main disadvantage is the lack of variety. Few weapons, everything is very similar. If at first you play with pleasure, then after the 10th battle it becomes terribly boring. It is necessary to return the fluency in technology, battle modes of purely heroes, and more beautiful worlds are needed.
In general, let the clone wars return.
PS: Vader really learned to run, it looks strange.
PSS: Stormtroopers all look the same, and squeak through one like a woman)

W
Wheeljack01 05.12.21

The impressions are generally positive, at least better than I expected.
It is played cheerfully, definitely better than the multiplayer black ops 3, in which even the weapon is not felt, not to mention the 2010 grafon. The optimization is great. On gtx660 50-60fps at high settings (no anti-aliasing).
The concern is whether the rest of the modes / maps will be interesting.
Minus one - the price. 2k is clearly overkill. 800r would be just right.

S
Sin alex 05.12.21

I liked the system of cards and nice graphics, I didn’t like everything else.
In general - a terrible arcade piece of feces for beer, the price of which is a maximum of 10-20 euros, but not 60.

c
caliskan 05.12.21

Sucks, not a game. some kind of blow-up on the Star Wars theme. The shooting is just awful. You need to hit 5-8 times to kill, and the cannons shoot slowly. I do not understand how you can throw out 2 thousand for this. And for 2 thousand you will be given a pitiful stub of the game.

T
Traun 05.12.21

From Betka, pleasure is not obtained, as is the meaning of such buffoons, to swing and open puddles.
Therefore, by the 10th battle it gets boring.
But when you start Hot for the first time - delight!

r
romero52 05.12.21

I liked everything. People shouldn't be surprised that there is no content or imbalance. This is a demo beta and not a full game. The goal is to check the stability of servers, etc.

F
FoXtrot777 05.12.21

I was glad that on my old lady GTX690 the game flies at ultras. The graphics are nice, there is even a slight destructibility, although the animation (especially of the corpses) is still kind of ragged. It is difficult to judge by what is in the game now, but I think that this game will not become a landmark. Rather, it will just be fun for fans of the upcoming movie. I do not plan to buy.

X
Xiahou Dun 05.12.21

The game is more than shameful - one fight was enough - I got up on the mountain and shot at 30 people - there is no mechanics of that old Butt Front, everything is viscous, clumsy.

Regen xn - that actually says it all.

AT - AT is wretched, there is no that sense of colossality from the old game - besides, we practically do not kill. The rebels are raking in full.

There are no classes - it all comes down to piu-piu (as the people already wrote earlier).

It turned out to be such a Battlefront Hardline - and not a Battlefront or a game.

B
Berdg 05.12.21

I'm not a fan of Star Wars, but I really liked films as a child. Music from films has always given me a pleasant feeling of nostalgia ... but not in this game.

I didn't like the game at all. It seems that Dyes, in pursuit of difference from Batla, decided to simplify the game mechanics as much as possible. And they overdid it.
The gameplay is somewhat similar to Quake 3 Arena, only with a small amount of equipment. Moreover, the technique is very imbalanced here. Since there is no definite division into classes, and in order to open up any means for an adequate fight against enemy robots you need to pump, then you can safely move forward and destroy the enemy's forces (for comparison, try to just break into a point in Battle on a tank without infantry cover, you may not be right away, but from the next respawn the enemy will be torn apart with anti-tank weapons).
And technique is just one of the reasons for the lame balance. The Empire on Hoth almost always wins. I once played for the empire in a team that was objectively weaker, and ... we still won, but AT-AT was almost gouged, but the fact remains.
Vader and Skywalker both made me laugh. Moving like the prototype hero of the game, they annihilate everything in their path, but at least they can be killed if the fire is focused on them.
Many might say, "This is beta." Yes, the balance can be straightened, but no one will fix the main problem of the game - it is very boring. It was very interesting for me to play the first Battlefront with bots, but this one does not pull at all. Gameplay is absolutely not addictive. I hope all this experience of simplification does not carry over to the next Battlefield.
But before what I'm ready to take my hat off, it's before the graphics and optimization, these two aspects are beyond praise. From Dyce and their engine, in general, I did not expect anything less.

Z
Zombayner 05.12.21

I am very glad that I did not buy this game, but chose Rainbow Six. A very average game.
Everything is simplified, everything is completely -
there is no reloading, you cannot lie down, there is no point in sitting down, the weapon in general, fuck you understand how it shoots, the cards are small, the number of people in the team is not enough, to kill someone you need to like a twitchy macaque strafe left and right without interruption, so as not to overwhelm.
Zhidai is generally crap, not nice and badly animated.
Of the pros, the graph is good. Lighting and textures are decay. All the pluses are over.

K
Kashmir orange 05.12.21

Optimization is good, but there is nothing to optimize on these cards. Although it seems static, I do not understand what is wrong. There are not enough players 20 to 20, all for the sake of consoles.
I was expecting a normal battlefield 4 in the star wars universe, but the hardline turned out to be gross, it's a pity. Better to think about buying to play beta. According to the experience of other CBT / OBT battlefield, little will change for the release of a maximum of some kind of network code.
Regarding rainbow six, this is generally a piece of a bug.
On such small cards, the graph generally sucks. But the imba shield, a good balance to say nothing))

S
Shеpard 05.12.21

So-so + a lot of chitakov
http://fastmemoryman.com/forum/20-761-1

N
NDes 05.12.21

Downloaded, played one mission, deleted. Not because the game is bad, just not mine.