3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keitu 05.12.21 01:20 am

How to burn a computer?

Guys, Pts need help ... How to burn a computer so that the management does not "burn" me ??
Comp is a rare shit, but they don't want to change it, it kind of works - and okay ...
In general, I'm waiting for your advice!))
115 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co1ombo 05.12.21

Fuck the computer, threw it out the window and that.
But if you burn the hunt, then accelerate everything: viduhu and percent to the limit, go 5 times to some "heavy" application and continue to run the programs until the computer freezes and then abruptly pull the cord from the pilot out of the socket . Repeat until the computer is not burned. If the computer is not burned, then tries to throw the computer out the window.

S
Sima4 05.12.21

2MoroZZ90 Can make you pay. If there is a department of programmers (or people who fumble) they will immediately understand what's what.
Moreover, the author stuttered about changing the computer. And then again, the computer is blown away. This is an internal investigation. A sensible boss (or whoever has it) will understand xy from xy ying firm))))))))

Well, how does this relate to the issue of the topic.

And so, if the author of Liloo works, then there is money and Mona will buy everything she needs. Straighten up, buy and deliver. And when you change jobs, return the old components back and pick up your own. This is my advice.

C
Co1ombo 05.12.21

But what if a person doesn't want to spend money on changing computers?

S
Sima4 05.12.21

Yomayo, Sokolov. As it is not a hunt. Then figs knows to walk and whine. Equipment spoil it, IMHO, fever. They will be fined, and they will not understand. It remains to whine.

Moreover, if a commercial office, the boss can set the price for a broken computer himself. Say 20 pieces at a red price of 5 thousand and where to go?

E
Egor Ryabko 05.12.21

Guys, what about the good old BIOS ???

s
safot 05.12.21

Yegor Ryabko
And what will the bios give you? you cannot erase it without third-party equipment.

E
Egor Ryabko 05.12.21

Well, believe me, you'll burn the computer

B
BioCommandos 05.12.21

Yegor Ryabko
August 19, 2008 at 13:36
Have you come from the past?

7Rain7 05.12.21

Poss to the sistemnik when it works.

V
Vaipen 05.12.21

You give him 2 phases per bp. The scribe is guaranteed to the computer. All nafig will burn out, so you can't restore it. The main thing before that in the dashboard is to throw the wires on the machines so as to power your office from the boss's office, so that this bitch will probably get it too.

U
UJIitka 05.12.21

You go into the yard, take firewood, make a fire and throw a computer there)

K
KostarSf 05.12.21

The perfect way.
http://habrahabr.ru/post/268421/

e
elepodobralnik 05.12.21

I think for 7 years this computer is still dead

R
Rogue votel 09.01.22

elepodobralnik
I would not be so sure. Perhaps the author of the post is still sitting on it.

E
Erontlop 09.01.22

Roge Votel
I Wo n't Be Surprised