3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
speednоva 05.12.21 02:34 am

Impact of settings on performance (Fallout 4)

Firework! Experts of this engine, who will not be bothered, could you describe which parameters from Fallout4Prefs.ini most affect performance? And what values ​​it is desirable to choose in them in order to achieve a relative balance between performance and a more decent picture.
Bucket parameters: Intel Core i5 3470, GTX 660, 8 ram. SSD, but it is only 60 and for the system, and the game is on the HDD (in theory, 7.200 rpm)
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 05.12.21

The config is almost like yours. It helped http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/moj_konfig_dlya_ochen_slabyh_pk-882600/#comment-14149105 wrote by ZippyGun

B
BoB_Er 05.12.21

I would have such a bucket.

B
BoB_Er 05.12.21

Try to run the launcher and he should pick up the settings for your "bucket", if it lags, turn down a bit of shadows and the distance of drawing something (for example, light)

M
MunchkiN 616 05.12.21

permission. you write 720 by 1280
smoothing, you don't cut everything off on ultra, drags

s
speednоva 05.12.21

Kirill22092
Thanks for the advice, I'll have to take a look!
BoB_Er
MunchkiN 616
I don’t even complain about my bucket, I won’t buy anything else exactly in the next few years. But if you look at the configurations of modern systems and the requirements of games, I just stated a fact.
The launcher is for me the point is that it gives out average settings, but it's worth it, at least to increase something, the game starts. True, I have not played yet, and I judge purely by the screen of creating an appearance. For my monitor is 4: 3 and was waiting for a more no less adequate solution running at a non-standard resolution.