3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stHarty 05.12.21 02:34 am

What do you think? (IL-2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad)

For me personally, the battle for Britain was a complete drain, after the furore of the first part, do you think the new Il will be a triumph or will it turn into a fiasco?
PS - after all, the developers gained experience after the release of two games and several add-ons, I think the game will be cool!
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
daniil1213 05.12.21

I also think the game will be cool! and when is the release?

D
Demof 05.12.21

BoS is being developed by the creators of ROF 1917, I think there is no need to worry, the flight model and attention to detail will be at the highest level! Only the content will most likely be distributed in the same way as in RoF.

m
maksim130 05.12.21

IL-2 has always been the coolest simulator that I remember, I'm waiting for a new one, I hope the developed won't let you down

B
Baxmep 05.12.21

Well, the game itself in the incentive 2k costs so also the planes for 700r, if as in rof it means that the series has slipped into dull shit in which 100-200 ardent fans will play, the rest will play BoB and 1946 ...

T
Toxa95 05.12.21

I thought the price was being optimized for the CIS, but no.
Okay, I'll dig a little. It's worth paying that kind of money for a flight model like that of DCS, because all aircraft will be controlled the way they were in life, without any balance, like in War Thunder.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 05.12.21

I haven't played myself, I'm waiting for the release, but I stubbornly followed the game. The simulator turned out to be 5+, it was not better, and probably will not be in the next 2 years, for sure, or even 5 years. The tundra was not even close in terms of simulation. In other words, if you want to know how the IL-2 behaved in reality, a bench, a forecourt or a piece, then you can feel it only here. As for the gaming moment, the developers could not come up with anything new except the controversial sandbox, from which there is a great butthead on the forum. Those. As a sim, it is incomparable, the graphics of the damage model, the flight model, is also at its best, but as a game it is so-so. Those. for a month or two, with enthusiastic snot and saliva, you learn to fly and shoot down, and as you learn, you realize that this is all, there is nothing more to do, except for bending over on online servers and growing your own PTSD.

By the way, the developers promised that they would add game content to the game sandbox within six months after the release, not sparing their belly.

It is promising that the developers have made a very robust editor that allows fans to cut game content: skins, missions, tasks, and so on.

The release is scheduled for late October and early November.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 05.12.21

Well then. Judging by the reviews, the game (it is also a simulator) is still a success. Soon the New Year - I'll make myself a gift for 60 bucks, I'll go into a holiday break))
And I'll forget about the Tundra - like a terrible dream :)

C
Crociato 05.12.21

You can buy the Starter Edition for 500 rubles. In fact, this is the same "Standard Edition" as for 2000 rubles, only aircraft and modifications to them must be unlocked by going through the Campaign.

V
ValentineK33rus 05.12.21

At the moment - the best WWII flight simulator.
There are timid steps towards becoming the best WWII tank simulator.
Let's see. The fact that they did not trample on the spot is a plus for the developers.