3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dmitriy_2015 05.12.21 02:34 am

Sharing saves (Ori and the Blind Forest)

Throw off pliz save, otherwise I have already lost 51%, I don’t want to start again.
36 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmitriy_2015 05.12.21

The question is how to delete a topic?

D
Ditritys 05.12.21

How to ignite the fog?

A
Andrey Lemeshev 05.12.21

Ditritys You
enter a special location in the story, and there you go to the end.

B
BloodRey 05.12.21

Sorry, fill in the save. I caught a glitch at the very end (99% passed) when I killed a mob that opened a panel under the lava, but died by accident from spitters. Result: the bottom panel is closed, but there is no mob to open it ...
Save folder: Users Username AppData Local Ori and the Blind Forest

E
Esgal23 05.12.21

Preserved, but I can't pass the moment, what should I do? It is impossible to jump from the left wall to the right one without hitting the spikes (I can't, the gamepad is already cracking), you can't go back either, there is generally a tunnel all up in spikes. HP is small, and the previous City Airport because you can not turn on ((. What to look for City Airport with 20%? Re reluctance, but will have to feel.
PS Who said often persist necessary, but it is necessary only where certain.

E
Esgal23 05.12.21

E
Eli 05.12.21

I passed 34% of the game and had to start again due to a bug.

23hudo 05.12.21

Do you already have a double jump?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 05.12.21

23hudo
Already should be probably judging by the level, then there are no problems ???

E
Esgal23 05.12.21

There is no double, I just went, apparently in the wrong direction, there is jump had to be over the spikes (apparently with a double, and I went with punches on their own, generally "forward Batko reached" too early, perhaps, I was there.
Most likely , a jamb of developers, they let me get through to where it is impossible to get there without an untapped ability, but I got a damn (I was wondering that I would go there, no ... en ...)

d
drakon57101 05.12.21

Go down further.

D
DEUS 05.12.21

In this situation, it seems that it only remains to switch to the dark side of the force and use the trainer with immortality, get out of the pit in order to ... But then you need to return immediately to the right path, removing the trainer in order to fully enjoy this game, young Padawan ...

E
EvilRabbit 05.12.21

Eli
what is the bug?

E
Eli 05.12.21

EvilRabbit
Immortal bot or rather jumping crap beat her and beat her and she didn't care, rebooted the computer as well.

E
Esgal23 05.12.21

drakon57101
down there or somewhere else there is no way out, and full hp does not help from the thorns you bounce down like a ball, I checked)

E
Esgal23 05.12.21

In general, we close the topic, I started anew (I did not run so far). And by the way, don't jump there without a double (powerful jump), you will stay there.

E
Esgal23 05.12.21

R
Russell 05.12.21

How did he jump in there without a double? Shaitan.

d
drakon57101 05.12.21

Russell
From the top stick, I guess .

c
caliskan 05.12.21

The trainer would run and not have to start over. What is the problem? This is the defect of the developers.