3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Ve1iar 05.12.21 02:34 am

Is the molecular level a bug? (Fallout 4)

Actually, for those who passed it, it's no secret that there are 3 ways to choose from, minutemans, subways and brotherhoods. BUT the problem is that when I come to the Paladin, he does not want to start a quest dialogue. Referring allegedly busy or saying they say novice take what you want. At first I decided and God bless him I will go with the subway, But sharpens doubts about whether it is possible to pass it for the BS or is it some kind of bug.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stenos 05.12.21

Well, here I am being chased by a knight and a scribe, bring me-cleanup, maybe we need to advance on the plot?

V
Ve1iar 05.12.21

Well, this quest is a story quest, you need to build some kind of epic crap and for this you ask for help from one of the 3 factions. And something is not asking BS for a nifiga ... It's just either a bug or I'm selling xs ..

M
Mikhail Kireev 05.12.21

Boy, I have the same problem, this is a game bug. Just build next to everything on a new one, all the adaptations, and then the Paladin will approach you. Now I solved this problem, so I unsubscribed

V
Ve1iar 05.12.21

Do you mean to build next to everything on a new one? The workshop menu does not have all this necessary garbage, it will open after talking with one of the factions. Or talk to the "Subway" and then build, remove, by this time the BS moves back and talk to him and build anew?

D
Danil1433 05.12.21

how to enable signal interceptor? Ve1iar
Ve1iar

M
Mikhail Kireev 05.12.21

In short, roll back if there is a save before you start building. Before the construction of the yuzani, the tgm cheat, without it it will not work, the bug goes to the Brotherhood branch. After building, you have endless lines and blueprints do not disappear. I built everything, a bug happens, you take it and build everything next to it for the second time, then the Paladin will talk to you. Otherwise, you cannot go through this line for the Brotherhood, or ask for help from the subway, and hammer a bolt on the Brotherhood. They will help you build then and there will be no bug during the first construction

D
Dako7 05.12.21

I'm already worn out, for about an hour I've been assembling and disassembling this teleport, I'm doing it in the BS, mb really doesn't go through this quest for them, I connected everything, made a bunch of generators in any way, how to build this teleport guys? Help climbed up already.

D
Dako7 05.12.21

I did everything, we put 7 medium generators, we connect them into one network, then we connect them to the emitter, and then we draw 1 wire from the emitter to the antenna and to the console, like this, I did it.