3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Pogorelov 05.12.21 02:44 am

Legendary gear (Fallout 4)

We brag about who found what)

9 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain greed 05.12.21

Dmitry Pogorelov
Okhokho, endless carbine. Where did you find it? And how does it work, does it have an infinite magazine or ammunition in general is not consumed?

D
Dmitry Pogorelov 05.12.21

Captain Greed
I knocked out a deer from the legendary glad, when
he followed the trail with the dog, he spends the cartridges that are in the inventory (
and I just drive the 308 caliber with a smoothbore pistol
, it is possible that the caliber can be changed, you need to look at the machine

C
Captain greed 05.12.21

Dmitry Pogorelov
Deer ate the previous hunter during the campaign. xD
That is, it has an infinite clip, no need to recharge? In principle, too good.

D

Captain Greed
ordinary deer run away, and this stsuka got into a fight, you see a really previous hunter ate it))
reloads) fired - reloaded - fired - reloaded
in general, as usual, but does not require a cartridge, and if there are cartridges, it will first use them

D

In
short, Captain Greed is all bullshit, there are no endless bullets, he just can put all the bullets in the clip at once and that's it

Q
Qvorex 05.12.21

I wandered into the federal food warehouse and there in the tunnels I found a raider whom I took out with two shots)

C
Chigibam 05.12.21

P
Pavel Chikalov 05.12.21

the addict roller killed :)
and legendary things ... there are a lot of things for sale.
if you turn right from the museum in the first city, after 500 meters there will be a roadside eatery. always on sale a sword of some kind of Chinese. damage 47 + 50% for robots.
in the village, where the militmen are sent on the first mission after the capture, a caravaneer with armor hangs out. a unique leather jacket is always on sale. and the handcuffs are only 400 caps. Steel unique handcuffs slipped twice.

S
SOVAFilin 05.12.21

Chinese sword with foul 3 and add. Anchorage