3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 05.12.21 02:44 am

What to do with items from the \ "Junk \" section? (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone!
Can you please tell me what to do with the items from the "Junk" section?
I know that it can be taken to the settlement through the menu of the jacket (hold V) to disassemble it into components from the list which is in the pip boy.
But it bothers me a little to disassemble this trash, it needs to be found in the inventory, thrown out, disassembled.
Or maybe the trash has some other use?
Or maybe it can somehow be disassembled without this hemorrhoids with throwing out of the inventory?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 05.12.21

You go to the workbench, press "R", the workshop warehouse opens. Next, there will be a button to store all the trash, by default "T". Voila, inventory is clean. Just keep in mind, in this case, all the trash will be available only for the settlement where you left it.

E
Edward core 05.12.21

Mercurionio
This is understandable, it can be stored! in the workbench as in any other box / corpse / chest, etc. And so that it would be processed into components from the menu, how can that be?
Or does the trash have any other purpose other than being recycled into components? And yet, trash in itself, how can we say a "second ball" or "tray" or what metal spare part (which belongs to trash in the inventory and can be disassembled into steel) - will it be treated as a component for crafting in itself?
Soryan for a lot of bukaf.

S
Sprintin 05.12.21

There is no need to disassemble the trash, it can be disassembled automatically in the workbench!
you make an upgrade and he himself recycles it into components

E
Edward core 05.12.21

Sprintin
You can, please, for more details.
Is this a perk that needs to be pumped? Or what needs to be done for this?

s
smbdsmoke 05.12.21

Just put the rubbish in the workbench and it WILL be used immediately, without disassembly. There is no need to improve anything.

E
Edward core 05.12.21

CPAllianceP
Got it, thanks

M
Mercurionio 05.12.21

Sprintin
He does NOT understand the workbench. He understands only when needed (during crafting, he writes what is needed). It's just that they are 2 different things))
And you can also use trash as a weapon.

S
Sprintin 05.12.21

Mercurionio is
actually what I'm chanting.