3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DikiyDog 05.12.21 02:44 am

FOV (Fallout 4)

Gentlemen, tell me, the variable FOV values ​​are not saved, what needs to be done to keep everything?
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lineras 05.12.21

first, you write what you need in the Fallout4.ini file, and then in the console

s
shhelkun 05.12.21

DikiyDog
this is how I did it ... I need to add two options to three files .... two are in C, in documents / fallout 4 / ....
fallout4 (ini) and fallout4prefs (ini), (ini) is extension, by default it is not visible .... the third file is in the game folder itself, there is a fallout4 folder, there is a fallout4prefs file in it, add these two files, fDefaultWorldFOV = 90 and fDefault1stPers90, under the [Display] option, so that so .....
[Display]
fDefaultWorldFOV = 90
fDefault1stPers90
we put the same value there and there, 90 is normal for me, you can stick any value so that all this does not fly off, in the properties of these three files, put a check mark on read, apply, okay and that's it ... but, I forgot, in the fallout4 (ini) file in these options:
[Interface]
fDefaultWorldFOV = 70
fDefault1stPers80
do not change anything, note .... personally, when switching from fov80 to fov90, I ate 5fps, so see for yourself .... good luck

C
CrazyCatNear 05.12.21

Open "bla: Users bla Documents My Games Fallout4"

There, in two files - Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini, we prescribe ALWAYS UNDER "[Display]" -

(no spaces (the site wipes))
f Default World FOV = 91
f Default 1 st Person FOV = 91

Next, open the folder with the installed game - this is "Fallout 4", there is the folder "Fallout4", in it the document "Fallout4Prefs.ini", there we register the same,
UNDER "[Display ] "-

(no spaces (the site wipes))
f Default World FOV = 91
f Default 1 st Person FOV = 91

Next, start the game, load the save and observe that NO ** PTA has changed, you need to open the console!
(We write in the console without quotes)
Open the console, write - "fov 91", press ENTER, write - "refreshini", press ENTER.
The console will inform you that the game settings were REFRIGGED from the files that we changed.

We close the console.

We are saved.

Voila, you are amazing.

Info taken from the Steam Community.

D
DikiyDog 05.12.21

thanks for the help, but it did not help (
from the third person it is saved, but from the first one not: I
prescribe fov 90 - I remove the console - fov returns to default (

C
CrazyCatNear 05.12.21

DikiyDog

After everything that I have described, then -
Open the console, write - "fov 91", press ENTER, write - "refreshini", press ENTER.
The console will inform you that the game settings were REFRIGGED from the files that we changed.

The main

thing here is the team - REFRESHINI I didn't succeed either, then I did, as the community wrote and the norms became, everything works.

D
DikiyDog 05.12.21

CrazyCatNear
did everything as you described, it works from 3 persons, from 1 - no (it is reset immediately), what am I doing wrong ...

K
KeKLoL15000 05.12.21

CrazyCatNear
I don't know why, but it doesn't work. Are you sure there is no typo in this line: fDefault1stPers91. Shouldn't an = sign be put before the digit?

s
shhelkun 05.12.21

here, some kind of program has appeared - Fallout 4 Configuration Tool - By Bilago v1.0.1.2201

893 05.12.21

DikiyDog was
like that in Oblivion)) but there even threw off from the 3rd

S
SayCey 05.12.21

DikiyDog
Try to write in the console "fov 91 91"

D
DikiyDog 05.12.21

dumbfound
helped unexpectedly! thanks)

Y
Yura Ismailov 05.12.21

dumbfound
helped!

J
John Locke 05.12.21

strangely, I just registered it in my documents and everything works, and no 2-3 files are needed

C
CrazyCatNear 05.12.21

KeKLoL15000

You are right -_ \

Itself was wrong.
Fixed everything ... since the fifth time, the site doesn't like something, doesn't save the entire second line =)))