3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 05.12.21 02:44 am

Relationship with companions (Fallout 4)

Has anyone already had an affair with any of the companions?
How to build a romantic relationship with Piper?
ps 2 girls on all satellites is sadness ((
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 05.12.21

I started a relationship with champignons, I can't work with girls = (

G
Garris1992 05.12.21

According to the plot, rather, When she spoke to me, the phrases "flirt" popped up, but they need charisma.

A
Alllex236 05.12.21

Garris1992
I have 9 charisma, I will collect the bobblehead and it will be 10, but somehow I did not try to convince (

W
WannаCry 05.12.21

passed the plot. already at the institute. Piper is not given))) In Neighborhood there is a club "in the transition from under the metro. There is a piva in a Red dress. She can be persuaded to" walk under the moon "(the main thing is that Piper was with you). Yes, I almost forgot to take off at the hotel room first thing. Then, as you "walk" with her, she will leave your room and Piper will be jealous of you. You can flirt with her, but no more. Rumor has it she WILL GIVE if you help sooooo many settlers .... good luck

A
Alllex236 05.12.21

Anton -DJ Notch- Mix I
pick locks, it pleases her xD
after the next lock, she spoke, told a little about herself, I think the relationship has improved)

C
CR0MWeLL 05.12.21

guys tell me, so I completed the storyline (I found some kind of paladin in the bunker), I need to report this to the dance paladin, but the trouble is, I joined the fraternity of steel, and dialogues appear only as between partners (the marker is on, about what is needed report), but there is no corresponding dialogue! the same with piper!

d
david2222 05.12.21

CR0MWeLL
top line first speak and then report

W
WannаCry 05.12.21

Alllex236
em go to any city and help any 3-5 ordinary people. you can flirt with her)) 3-4 times

W
WannаCry 05.12.21

CR0MWeLL
move the cursor away from the characters then run away and again

S
Sanya Baltic 05.12.21

I messed up with Piper) I was good and hacked everything, she spoke to me 3 times in my life, I flirted. After this time, specials. the ability was given, and even when you sleep, she also gets out of your bed and lets go of comments. Honestly, I was waiting for a quest with her, like in New Vegas, but there is no such thing.