3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sauron Maiar 05.12.21 02:44 am

Where can I find batteries for my armor? (Fallout 4)

Where can I find batteries for armor?
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Avsievich 05.12.21

Locations on nuclear generators and sellers will have

M
Magmor 05.12.21

everywhere, the answer is a little silly, but that's the way it is. the battery is in armor, which can be found in the most unexpected places, it happens in generators that stand in various buildings, from sellers, perhaps, perhaps, from the corpse of an enemy in armor, stupidly in a chest in a special location. just search everything and you will be happy. roughly speaking, within a minute - two minutes of walking from the starting settlement, I found these batteries 6-7 pieces

D
Dmitriy_XAN 05.12.21

Magmor
yes there are really heaps of them all over the world, I don't even get out of this armor ... nonsense

M
Magmor 05.12.21

Dmitriy_XAN is
not nonsense, just bare calculation. The main problem of many games is that some cool, according to the developers, things / guns have too limited ammunition or too long cooldowns. as a result, the player either forgets about this thing or preserves until "that very moment in the game", and the understanding that this was the very moment occurs after the end of the moment. for example: in Far Cry 4 there is a wonderful one-handed grenade launcher with 20 rounds of ammunition, so I turned the whole game into a fiery hell with it, and if the ammunition was small, I would use something more effective but a standard machine gun type. in the end, no one forces you to use this armor, you can use a sniper or act like a ninja

D
Dmitriy_XAN 05.12.21

Magmor
No, it's just that power in F4 is given almost from the beginning of the game, in all parts it was something special, which was given out in the later stages, but here it was turned into a Stark toy.

M
Magmor 05.12.21

Dmitriy_XAN to
each his own, for me the cherished dream in F: NV was armor, whose helmet we see in the menu and on the box with the disc, but the armor of the brotherhood has become. Well, there is it in the game, heavy clumsy, just simply not suitable for my style of play. if you do not know how to get it, you can stupidly pass by.

s
sagittariu 05.12.21

Sauron Maiar
http://www.fallout4map.com/
instead of a thousand words)

M
Marvelosi 05.12.21

sagittariu

Ah, you devil! Thank you =)