3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 05.12.21 02:44 am

Where can I find former companions? (Fallout 4)

I just can't figure out where to look for satellites with whom I have already gone. Let's say Valentine was replaced by a paladin. When replacing, I was kind of asked, and I sent him to Sanchery. But something about Valentine's day now doesn't come across to me. How can I find it? The dog also disappeared somewhere at the beginning of the game. I have no idea where to find her. And after the dismantling, the paladin no longer walks with me. Is there some kind of interface for finding already "discovered" satellites? Ideally, I'd like to bring Valentine back. Neither in Century (where I kind of sent him), nor in my agency did I come across him ...
2 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackhake 05.12.21

In the construction menu there is such a thing as a bell, build it and all residents in the senkchueri must approach it, maybe you will find it.

m
meagarry 05.12.21

jackhake
does not help = (

Found a dog. Also sent to Sancheri. And also disappeared)) The black hole is straight. Where do the satellites appear there? Am I not there or am I looking at the wrong time? But he seemed to have already run around the whole district.