3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arnie Young 05.12.21 02:55 am

In-game lighting (Fallout 4)

How to reduce the lighting in the game, since in a location where there is a lot of light source, it starts to jam. In the launcher, everything related to light is at a minimum.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxMayen 05.12.21

Arnie Young
This is the third time the topic is being created, but they are not looking for solutions. The same trouble. And the computer is not the weakest, but any indoor flashlight kills FPS.
Changes to
iVolumetricLightingQuality = 0
bVolumetricLightingEnable = 0
gave absolutely nothing

A
Arnie Young 05.12.21

Mayenikus
Folich's optimizon is generally strange. I have 30-40 FPS at medium high, but at the same time it manages to lag and blur textures

M
Metalist1925 05.12.21

Arnie Young is
blurry from lack of operative

J
JOKERIVAN 05.12.21

Metalist1925
And how much this operative does he need, I have 12 GB and it is still blurry

A
Arnie Young 05.12.21

Metalist1925
Operatives - 8GB. I specifically set various texture settings for testing. What is ultra, what is average, the same problem. There is an idea to increase the paging file, but is it worth it?
In the wither 3, my textures were high and everything was fine. And if we compare the textures of the witcher and folich, then this is heaven and earth

s
shhelkun 05.12.21

Metalist1925
in here Che that about texture rubbing
Spoylerhttp: //www.gamersnexus.net/game-bench/2181-fallout-4-texture-resolution-comparison
I understand, between the middle and the ultra quality there is no difference to a campaign