3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sidorovich12 05.12.21 02:55 am

I click on the shortcut and after a second the desktop freezes (Life is Strange)

BORYAN_SWAT
I had such a mess when I rocked part 2. At first I thought that the problem was in the pill, but after trying all the available ones I got the same result. Then I started rummaging through the video driver settings. In general, everything is usually set there manually for each game, since I do not like to delve into the settings inside the game. It turned out that there were problems with anti-aliasing. When I turned it off in the video driver settings, everything worked. Another dude, one of my acquaintances helped when he turned off vertical sync. In general, try to start the game by sorting through the video driver settings. Fuck knows that you have a problem or not, but trying is not torture.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
R9D_HAWK 05.12.21

Did not help

R
R9D_HAWK 05.12.21

I clarify: no matter how I try to launch Life is Strange, the following happens: a split second after launch, the desktop just freezes, completely, even the task manager cannot be called, Alt + F4 or Alt + Tab does not work in any way, even in hibernation mode how many do not poke

R
R9D_HAWK 05.12.21

I downloaded Complete Season from the mechanics, I click on the shortcut, after a second the desktop freezes, nothing helps except the emergency shutdown of the computer.
Before that, there was a repack from mechanics from 1-4. And it worked, and the norms were launched

E
Eugene kuteikin 05.12.21

BORYAN_SWAT
For neher pirate such masterpieces, went to Steam bought and play

N
NickFlash1000 05.12.21

Maybe not a suitable computer

R
R9D_HAWK 05.12.21

NickFlash1000
Suitable