3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xmenni 05.12.21 02:55 am

Locks opening problem. (Fallout 4)

When I point at the door, the safe, the suitcase, which are closed and press E, then this gives out ...

there should be something like that ... how can I open the lock?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dinvin 05.12.21

xmenni
There is one way I can help write in the face as it will be deleted

P
Petr Yakimovich 05.12.21

set the screen resolution of the monitor in the properties as in the game and you will be happy

D
Dinvin 05.12.21

Petr Yakimovich
Shas added via mod one more fixes it

Y
Yura Ismailov 05.12.21

xmenni
you also have 1280 by 1024? I think this is because of our square screens ... well, who can find a way out ...

Y
Yura Ismailov 05.12.21

Dinvin
what? What are you talking about?

D
Dinvin 05.12.21

Yura Ismailov
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/zapusk_igry_v_polnoekrannom_rezhime_dlya_kvadratnyh_monitorov-169557/

D
Dinvin 05.12.21

Yura Ismailov
If litsuha try and sign me off

Y
Yura Ismailov 05.12.21

Dinvin
yes I did it, and I understood why such problems, first of all people "Like me" who opened Falach 4 face problems "no aspect ratio" and "no 1280x1024" , but there the author made a mistake during the correspondence (the site and not the author, the author simply did not follow) instead: fLockPositi = 100.0000 wrote there like this: fLockPositionY100.0000. after which the game resets the settings, or does not start at all. I already informed him about it. and then I realized that the Hood of the Lock and Lock Pick is not displayed for me.
I checked the file in My Documents: Fallout4.ini and realized that these settings are not there:

fLockPositi100.0000
fUIPowerArmorGeometry_TranslateZ = -18.5000
fUIPowerArmorGeometry_TranslateY = 460.0000

Then I added them to the [Interface] Block and it worked! the Castle is now visible! and Hood Armor Suit :)
Good luck to everyone, and be on the alert!

A! And the site is to blame for everything, which removed the "Equal" sign when copying a pass))) and the human factor, of course!

Y
Yura Ismailov 05.12.21

Dinvin
It's not about the pirate, read the post above.

D
Dinvin 05.12.21

Yura Ismailov
They say there are problems with the sniper scope and the background of the dialogue

Y
Yura Ismailov 05.12.21

Dinvin has
n't tried a rifle yet, maybe it will help.