3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andarang 05.12.21 02:55 am

Old guns (Fallout 4)

How to get out the door? Kill me, but I can't understand
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiberriun 05.12.21

~ tcl Enter and through the door))

A
Andarang 05.12.21

Tiberriun
I also tried this, there is a terminal on the back with which you can open it, but then it does not count and the mark remains on the door

s
superninzza 05.12.21

Stand in front of the door, enter the console, click on the door, left-click, and type unlock. Or activate. Something like that. =))

A
Andarang 05.12.21

superninzza
and tried this, the result is zero

s
superninzza 05.12.21

Andarang
Maybe you missed some detail in the dialogues?

It's just that I myself have not reached this quest yet.

T
Tiberriun 05.12.21

Andarang
Maybe like f folche 3 in the garage there was an inconspicuous switch on the floor) you can suddenly see what thread the switch button is, and so on) and so my rights may have missed something in the dialogue.

A
Andarang 05.12.21

superninzza
No, everything is fine with dialogues. The character who issued the quest, if you return to him, then the dialog box does not even open with him and he just says he is waiting until I open the door to the arsenal itself from the back side

s
superninzza 05.12.21

http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/starye_pushki-882731/
Here a topic for this quest was created, ask the locals about this moment.

A
Andarang 05.12.21

Tiberriun
As I just said, everything is fine with the dialogues. I also don’t see any buttons or switches.

A
Andarang 05.12.21

superninzza
syap

s
superninzza 05.12.21

Andarang
Than I could ... =)

L
Lukavyi 05.12.21

aunt in a beret should go with you and open the door with the terminal

A
Andarang 05.12.21

Lukavyi
Thank you so much, apparently the first time she bugged and didn't go with me, after a second attempt to go through the quest, she didn't check it, I thought that she shouldn't go with me

D
Dafych 05.12.21

They all say correctly, after we clear the blockage, we go downstairs, we kill the robot ... Well, then Roni will enter the password herself into the computer, and the door will open ...

A
Andarang 05.12.21

Dafych
Kst noticed that if he is not killed, but simply hacked and deactivated, then she will not open the door

D
Dafych 05.12.21

Andarang
I killed him. Therefore, I do not know of another plan of events))