3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily dorin 08.12.21 01:39 am

Bucket lags + laptop test (Fallout 4)

I have an old bucket core 2 quad 3 GHz, vidyaha amd hd7700 1gb and 4gb op
madmax on medium without subsidence, the witcher is calm on medium (small subsidence in large cities) mgs fp in my opinion is generally high. In Falout 4, everything just flies indoors, but when you go to the surface, it is simply not possible to play. I did a test on a laptop 2.4 GHz 6GB op and the geforce 740m card practically does not lag in the wasteland, FPS sags terribly indoors, configs do not help. Is there the slightest chance that new patches will add optimizations to weak machines?
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
rockpower 08.12.21

Vasily Dorin
Play in the wasteland on one computer, and indoors on another)

Z
Zombieller 08.12.21

Here on my laptop, too, in the premises of the brake.
Should tighten up. Skyrim also came out raw, but they pulled it up.

A
Alastor crow 08.12.21

Zombieller
In Skyrim, on the day of release, I played on a multimedia laptop (Pentium T4500 + GT310m + 3gb RAM) at 900p at medium settings with a frame rate of 30+. In what place did he "come out raw" if he was perfectly drawn by any bucket, incl. office laptops, generally not designed for anything heavier than "Klondikes"?

Z
Zombieller 08.12.21

Alastor Crow
I remember there were also a lot of complaints, all sorts of configs were riveted and other software for optimization.

A
Alastor crow 08.12.21

Zombieller
Only owners of AMD graphics cards had complaints and problems, which is quite a common and usual thing for a huge number of releases, because AMD rarely condescends to releasing firewood on the day the game is released.
In the case of the subject (Fallout 4), firewood was released on time by both "card" vendors and both have unreasonable performance problems. Although, in theory, there is absolutely nothing to slow down, because the engine ... the engine never changes.