3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramiz Khatam-zadeh 08.12.21 01:39 am

Your SPECIAL (Fallout 4)

Yes, it's too early to discuss, but I'm wondering what special will you have? Personally, I have
S-7
P-4
E-1
C-6
I-1
A-4
L-1
113 Comments
Sort by:
P
PrepodPk 08.12.21

maskan
That's right, the level up points you get from lvl up can be spent on perks or on special +1

m
maskan 08.12.21

PrepodPk
Ie in the end it turns out that by the end of the game you can get all the stats by 10 and learn all the perks?

P
PrepodPk 08.12.21

maskan
Yes, only for this you need to pump level 270 of the character, I suppose that it is not possible to do this in one playthrough. The most recent perks require level 50 to level them up by 3.

S
Setesh 08.12.21

maskan there
was information from the developers that yes, but for this you need to get 200+ level, which will take about 500 hours
who watched the streams, had someone a level-up and showed streaming pumping, was there any characteristics pumping there or only perks?

m
maskan 08.12.21

PrepodPk
Why? Monsters respawn after death and their lvl grows with yours, so I think the question is only in ass-hours.
It is not known how many special points can be obtained during the game by completing quests, etc.? About dolls I know maybe there is something else?

P
PrepodPk 08.12.21

maskan
Yes, of course it can, but grinding monsters for days is such a pleasure, considering that on streams I saw what a miserable 5-10 exp for killing. Yes, except for bobbleheads, everything, nothing like that.

D
Doubnmw 08.12.21

PrepodPk
Do not forget that there will still be DLC there, it will be possible to pump further

D
DanilaRestor 08.12.21

I carefully studied all aspects (in general, as always when going through the new part of Fallout) and found a good build for myself. I would be glad to criticize, because I could have overlooked something. I will play the good old, but very charismatic sniper.
S - 1 - to a sniper unnecessarily, and there have never been any problems with carrying weight. In extreme cases, there is a buffout and partners. I realize that I am losing the opportunity to get to know Bronnik, but I don’t want to break the build because of him. Moreover, the sniper still needs to be found, and the engine is old, Skyrim, we all remember about "arrows-probably-wind".
P - 5 - "Shooter" and "Sniper" work only with non-automatic rifles, so I will wander with them and start. "Buggy" - locks are my canon, I can't play without them. Bobblehead for perception lies in the Museum of Freedom, in Concord, a location within walking distance from the "Red Rocket" gas station, where we find the dog (that is, we will have an assistant). We get to the 6th level of perception, with it "Night creature" - +2 to perception and intelligence ("PNV" from the second rank as a gift).
E - 1 - to a sniper unnecessarily. Resistance to firearms and energy gives "Moving target" at the 6th level of agility (+10 for 1 rank, and there are 5 of them)
C - 9 - Not an experiment. I always play as a female protagonist for the first time. "Black Widow" - +% to damage to our brother-stalker, of whom there are much more of them walking around the world than women (proven by all the falls). Well, only if we don't open the 69th ... Well then ... Khan to us. Animal Friend + Wasteland Trainer + Intimidate = no enemies. At all. Even people. Only your goal will aim. Animals, arthropods, and anything below you are ready to discover your personality cult. People obey due to "Intimidation", and it requires 10 HAR. A bobblehead with charisma lies on the table of the Krasnaya Rocket gas station, which is 10 steps from the destroyed town of GG, which is 2 steps from the 111th hole. 12 body movements and we have the 10th level of charisma on the spot. In addition, the "Local Leader" will allow you to enter into contracts with suppliers, build shops and workshops in the city, and "Inspirator" will turn your partner into a Terminator. It seems the Pergola freaked out and bustanula charisma to the brink.
I - 5 - Don't forget about + 2 (3 at rank 2) from "Night creature". "Weapon Fanatic" and "Science" are the priority, because "GREAT PIG LAMPS NEEDED". Non-automatic, sniper, of course. "Junkman", I hope, will disappear, after all, we will build a city and it will be possible to set up supplies ... I hope. "Hacker" - if "everything goes according to plan", "Robotics" - "if everything flies to ..." and there is not enough help even from all the living creatures of the wasteland.
A - 6 - "The shooter is better than the Duelist" © A. Pushkin, because it is better to pierce armor than to disarm. "Scout", "Moving Target" - we are secretive and strong, if not secretive. "Ninja" when we find the bobblehead.
L - 1 is the same piece of meat that I tore off my sniper as a sacrifice to charisma ... Yes, without a bath, crits and takeoff. Hmm. It hurts to look. But charisma.

Just in case, I will note that "Charisma is the head of everything" I did not say. And all because "Kiski, Kiski, Kiiiski" was never delivered ... 1st rank of all her "friendly" perks will only allow you to avoid a fight. Only the 2nd and 3rd ranks force your new "friends" to help you. In F: NW there was a bug with the "Friend of Animals" and they still stood up for the GG, even at the 1st rank of the perk. Has this been fixed in F4? I think yes. 20 hours left until verification.
I hope for adequate criticism. In a dispute, truth is born.

A
Alexzah 08.12.21

S-4
P-6
E-3
C-7
I-9
A-3
l-9

m
maskan 08.12.21

I read that you can raise the SPECIAL to 11 with bobbleheads, so if you want to make all the stats by 11 do not rush to use them.

_
_Ponomarenko floyd 08.12.21

Danila Restor
And where exactly did you find the bobblehead in the Red Rocket?

M
Miha09 08.12.21

Can you please tell me, is it possible to somehow reassign the arrangement of perks during the game? And then I unsuccessfully somehow poked the wrong window with the mouse and got a perk that I don't need at all. And it was preserved for a long time from that place and I don't want to go through it all over again.

D
DanilaRestor 08.12.21

Ponomarenko Floyd
At that time, he incorrectly translated the information from the English-language Wiki. There is no such a bobblehead. He's in the Psychiatric Hospital.