3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dr.roman 08.12.21 01:48 am

Humor in Mass Effect 3 (Mass Effect 3)

After the mission with the genophage on Tuchanka, on the bridge of Normandy, you can observe the following dialogue :-):

Garrus: So, it's my turn now. What is the first order given by the Alliance captains at the start of a battle? Joker: Uh ... give up. Garrus: Exactly!
Joker: Okay big guy. What is the name of the incident when a turian is killed by a creepy spiked monster? Garrus: Friendly fire. Come on, this joke is a million years old. Joker: The classics must be respected.
Garrus: How many people does it take to hibernate a repeater?
Joker: 602. 600 to vote on this issue, one to ask for Asari help and another to request a seat on the Council later.
Joker: How do you know if a turian is out of ammo? Garrus: He then grabs a spare weapon - takes the pin out of his ass.
Garrus: Why are the Alliance recruiting pilots with fragile bones?
Joker: You're kidding. Did the turian army come up with a joke about me?
Garrus: I'm serious. I personally heard from a private on Palaven.
Joker: Okay, so why is the Alliance hiring pilots with fragile bones?
Garrus: So that his soldiers have someone to win in sparring on physical.
Joker: Damn, I have to tell James this.
Joker: Hey, what's the hardest part about caring for a turian who gets hit in the face by a grenade from the side? Garrus: Understand which side she came from.
203 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndreyGladky 08.12.21

I also got the Joker's joke about the salarian and the krogan.

d
didnt 08.12.21

not well, both are
harnessing what, I liked the moment on Palaven when
Vega says: "Easier than a steamed turnip"
Garrus: "WHAT?"
Vega: "Yes, that's an earthly saying"

K
KostaRPK 08.12.21

Yes, Garrus burns the whole game.

[
[Gear] 08.12.21

There was a moment when the Normandy flew up to the flagship of the Geth, Shepherd asked: They won't notice us, the Joker replied to Shepard: They'll notice us only if we all sing the Russian anthem together on approach: D.

d
didnt 08.12.21

And I remembered one more moment I had ZhGG Cosmonaut, Merciless.
So in a conversation on Normandy
Shepard: Well, what's up with your family.
Garrus "Long, says"
Shepard Wrinkles, rubs his hands well worries: "Well, I hope they're all right, don't worry"
Garrus: "What about yours?"
Shepard "also talks for a long time"
Garrus: mimicking Shepard makes the same movements and says, "Well, I hope they are okay too, don't worry"

G
GariK Hunter 08.12.21

Posony, does the Cradle of Sigurda system (Hint: Cradle of Dzhigurda) remind you of anything? And yes, the Russian anthem is the loudest in the Galaxy !!!

d
didnt 08.12.21

GariK Hunter
I remember, I remember Sigurda

S
Smith71 08.12.21

Rex on Sur'Kesh pleased.)

A
Alter ego 08.12.21

Garrus really burns. I really liked and remembered the moment on the roof of the presidium:
“I'm Garrus Vakarian, and this is my favorite spot on the Citadel!”

h
had-95 08.12.21

Garrus and Joker burn, sometimes EDI. There is more humor in comparison with the previous parts, it pleases.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 08.12.21

Met Systems: Sigurda and the Nubian Expanse xDD

d
dr.roman 08.12.21

I watched now how Ashley was lying on the floor in the observation room after a binge with James - while the GG stands over her and trolls)))))
James, by the way, with a cucumber, - he is preparing an omelet in the kitchen (again joking about eggs))) and with talking Proterian.

N
Nu2S 08.12.21

vaca111
Unfortunately it didn’t seem to work.

R
RicoChico 08.12.21

I was amused by EDI's attempt to joke about air purification in the ship. It was not the joke itself that was funny, but Shepa's face when she heard it.
I can upload a video if anyone needs it.

M
Mr.Adams 08.12.21

I remember a moment on Sur'Kesh. When the yag appeared and scattered the Cerberus soldiers. Shepard said, "Watch out! Make way for the new Gray Broker!" And Garrus answered: “I think I heard him muttering T“ Sonya. ”Liara was slightly offended:“ This is not funny. ”For a very long time he laughed%)

M
Mr.Adams 08.12.21

I also remembered how Tali got drunk specifically. %) Josko joked funny and the speech was not suitable for her) This incident opens if you have Proteanin DLS and Miranda survived on Horizon. Like so.

M
Maks101 08.12.21

Mr. Adams
everything is so, only Miranda is dying for me

J
JVMaker 08.12.21

Mr. Adams, this situation will be if Shepard has an affair with Miranda, or with someone else from the characters, for example, I didn't have DLC with Proteanin, but I had an affair with Miranda, She also threw herself into it, she had an affair with her in the first part, like this, or there are other options with what fright Tali took up the bottle

i
ixpaladin 08.12.21

_Syndicate_
and then when Shepard was stomping on a broken cell in a vacuum, he seemed to ask if the geth would notice his presence, to which the joker reacted like this "only if they look into the eluminator", to which Suzy began to explain that the geth on ships do not have eluminators, there are only some sensors. ..

or the moment when Garrus and Shepard are having a bottle shooting competition on the Citadel. Quite interesting dialogue there.

v
vaca111 08.12.21

Rico Chiko Fill Up
! :)))