3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antokha Zvontsov 08.12.21 02:11 am

Crossfire 1.9 Dark Ages (Freelancer)

What is the most powerful ship in this game, where can I find it? What is the most powerful weapon, shield and bells and whistles and where to get them? Help people please.
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
He || oween 08.12.21

Eagle, code names and nomads

A
Antokha Zvontsov 08.12.21

Cool description. THX

.FoR. 08.12.21

Guys, plz who mb faced such a problem, I go through a single, fly into the system of sol with juni, a video goes, then I jump to Saturn, there is Nomad strike carriar and 2 packs of nomads, first you fight, then osiris appears, you dock with it and the game crashes ...
tell me what is the problem pliz !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

I want to return to the question again, because I do not understand the answers. We are talking about the game Freelancer mod Crossfire 1.9 Dark Ages. What is the most powerful ship in the game, where is it? What is the most powerful weapon, shield, shield gadgets, where are they? Give complete answers and full titles please. I do not understand the word nomadki - are these ships of pilgrims? How can they be powerful if they are shit and they have no shield. Eagle is an eagle, but I know him he is weak, he is not powerful and there are few guns. I haven't played the game for a long time, so I decided to upgrade now, so to speak. I'm looking for Redemption for now. I don't know where he is. What is code name? Guys, I just can't understand or explain at least, if you please, be so kind. I'm talking about multiplayer, that is, I play online.

y
yskovalexei 08.12.21

NeonLight1938

y
yskovalexei 08.12.21

NeonLight1938
If you dash the soap, then I will reset the saves - try to load using these saves - there is a boat and a weapon for starting the game is not bad - if you load the second save, then this is right after the "race".
(on screenshots) Maybe you will like it, but then you will figure it out

y
yskovalexei 08.12.21

At the beginning of the game, money is especially needed. Who needs it, I can drop screens with the location of the stations where pilots are bought from downed ships from 45 to 100 thousand or more, depending on the pilot's rank.

y
yskovalexei 08.12.21

To questions - 0 attention
To suggestions - 0

y
yskovalexei 08.12.21

Where is the Confederate Strike Force base located in Freelancer Crossfire 1.9?

A
Alex2010god 08.12.21

Publish this "Crossfire 1.9" mod on PG - and then ask what and where.

A

problem. I open the free crossfire, a launcher appears, a streak passes, then I press lunch for multiplayer, I skip the whole hat from the video to escape, after that the Crossfire 1.9 Dark Ages splash screen appears and then the game just crashes. I completely deleted everything, the whole game, mod, mod manager, in general, everything. I rebooted the computer. I installed a clean freel. In general, I rebooted everything as it should. I open the crossfire, an old-style launcher of some kind appears - not the same as it was before the reinstallation. Everything is loaded with these 221 files like. Then I go to lunch multiplayer. I went into the game, I can't find my server where I can connect. I updated the lists - in general, nothing. Closed the game. The firewall asks to block or not. I thought because of this. Clicked allow. I launch free crossfire again. Another launcher appears - just the same as it was before the reinstallation. Everything is checked I then press lunch multiplayer and forward to the Crossfire 1.9 Dark Ages screensaver and then crash to the desktop, I press not to send. I go to the single player - the same thing. Help people, please.

K
K0MAH4 08.12.21

NeonLight1938 Deleted everything
in the folder with the saves, having previously backed up (unless of course the road saves). Quite a common problem of the incompatibility of the original game saves with mods.

A

Thanks. I will consider. I just demolished everything and the game and the mod and the mod manager. Then I'll put the thread somehow.

B
B [a] nG 08.12.21

I decided to be astalgic. 2.0 has been released already, downloaded the current here xs Russifier from 1.9 will at least partially fit? Or learn English !?)

S
ScorpionZlostniy 08.12.21

There is a Trouble for 1.9 - put it, I go to play on net - throws out a list of servs, I can not highlight at least some one for activation, everything is a dead end.

K
K0MAH4 08.12.21

An update has been released (post from above) 2.0. Most likely because of this, it cannot find the server. It is also possible, but unlikely, a network problem.

A

People! How to enter your old ID into the crossfire? I have installed the game and the mod. I create a new enchant with the old nickname and writes that such a nickname already exists. I saved the old ID now how to enter it? Help

K
K0MAH4 08.12.21

NeonLight1938 As
I understand it, you need this
http://www.elite-games.ru/freelancer/faq/idkey.shtml

A

HANDSOME!!!!! THANKS BROTHER !!! helped a lot !! restored two aka his own, knowing only the ID !!

A

People! What exactly do licenses do? What are they for? If, for example, I buy a smuggler's license, then I can safely carry contraband? And I also want to know - I have the status of a universal shipping like this, I want it to be Navi or LSF how to do it?