3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 08.12.21 02:29 am

Subtitles behave strangely! (Fallout 4)

Subtitles behave strangely!
The bottom line is that, for example, a dialogue begins, the first sentence has been translated, but the next does not, that is, the text does not appear, and the text of the first sentence remains. And you have to think out what he said there or try to translate, huh.
Who had this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrian Karpenko 08.12.21

same

S
Sprintin 08.12.21

pirate? just on a pirate with me the same way! I'll check it out on the face today!

A
Alllex236 08.12.21

in dialogue with Presnon (or whatever it is) when he and the kid have something in common with the power armor?

R
Roograx 08.12.21

Same way:)

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 08.12.21

Something tells me that it's not about pirates.

M
MaxQjust 08.12.21

On the face it is similar ...

S
Sprintin 08.12.21

mlyat translators really abaldeli to put it mildly! already subs can not do normally!

J
James_Mails 08.12.21

The same thing, I really started it again with an exe file (not a launcher (pirate)) and almost everything seemed there, the last dialog just did not appear

k
kost.smet 08.12.21

I subscribe to the topic, but it looks like just wait for the patch

D
Dmitriy_XAN 08.12.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
Not in pirate, the same for licenses, just a developer (translator) crooked

V
Vlad_Epifanov 08.12.21

Guys, do you have subtitles in your video screensavers? At the very beginning, there are no subs, and then when you create the appearance of a Persian, although the subs are turned on in the settings (subtitles and subtitles in dialogs are on)

B
Biglittlemath 08.12.21

I have no subtitles outside of dialogues. That is, another character shouts or says something without subtitles, although everything is also included. We are waiting for the patch

C
CocoJuice 08.12.21

The same garbage with subs! The first sentence is there, there is nothing further. License. And in some fleeting dialogues there are no subtitles (for example, an NPC was standing on the roof and yelling at me something, and it was without subs)

l
lock10100 08.12.21

And what does the pirate have to do with it or not? If repacks are made from a license, then the subs are simply copied.