3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerKnight 08.12.21 02:29 am

License vs Pirate (differences) (Anno 2205)

If you only go through the campaign, are there any significant gameplay differences between pirate and license?
I took a license in 2070 and there, during the campaign, network access made it possible to interact with the ark + there were various temporary missions and tests (as separate game sessions). What does the license give here, is there multiplayer, is access to any gameplay features limited and what impact do they have on the gameplay?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind_Stone 08.12.21

There is no multiplayer. There can be no talk about individual plot events in a couple of days after the release, but in the future they can bring them for a license. From the 2070th, a vote in the Council went with the corresponding buns, and the world trade in resources through the market. There is also an application for mobile phones, where you can special. resources to dig up from asteroids, and then pick them up for a license. The campaign, in fact, remained the only available mode. There is no separate sandbox as such. And you can go through it entirely on pirate, in the absence of the need to use different network services. (At least for 6-7 hours, the game never forced me to climb somewhere and do something there.)

G
GamerKnight 08.12.21

And what is the world market? The ability to buy and sell resources to a third party? Can you trade between your colonies without access to the network?

R
Roograx 08.12.21

Played, everything in the game is available on the pirate. Here is your business, if you have money - take it. No way, no :) Better download the pirate, play. There you will definitely decide whether you need it or not :)

K
Kind_Stone 08.12.21

GamerKnight
Sharing resources between your sectors - offline, via a routing interface. World Market - trade with other players.

K
KingBaby 08.12.21

buy games in 2015 ...

B
Boris228 08.12.21

Pirate, because the license is expensive ...