3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Outlaster 08.12.21 11:51 pm

Why is English so nasty and primitive?

I’m wondering how such a squalor in the form of the English language, with terrible pronunciation, spelling, words, where letters are not readable and pronounced at random, such an unpleasant and hard-to-hear ear became international? why is humanity so punished? it's a terrible language, like French ... why not Spanish, for example, has become a world language, but this squalor is British ???
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

defeat of King Philip II of Spain.
There is also an opinion that if the battle of Zama was different (the defeat of the Carthaginians from the Romans), then the present would await us, as in the series from Netflix XD

O
Outlaster 08.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
do you agree that English is terrible?

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

Outlaster
British is not so terrible - the same Beatles are easy to perceive by ear. Well, what they say spulae mulae yes is game. French is xs, a matter of habit MB - again, native speakers have quite normal diction.

In the states, there is still a Negro dialect - also tin, as if the tongue was doused with turpentine XD

N
No_time_for_gaming 08.12.21

you need to learn chinese

O
Outlaster 08.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
French reminds that a Frenchman, having eaten up his paws, goes into a pusher and tries to speak when he tries to pull out his katyag. what a nasty language ...

P
Protocol10 08.12.21

Outlaster
Because you are still small.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 08.12.21

Perception of language is purely subjective. To me, personally, it doesn't matter how the language sounds. Languages ​​were formed under the influence of many factors and it makes no sense to give any assessment to them. The language must fulfill its function, i.e. serve as a means of communication. English does it. In addition, all the "shortcomings" indicated by the author disappear when learning the language. The same German in terms of grammar and spelling is much more complicated than English. And by ear, German is much rougher than English. But as I said, everything is purely subjective. I personally enjoy listening to German.
The international status of English is the result of a series of historical events of the first half of the last century.

O
Outlaster 08.12.21

Marshal Talan McKirby III
wish America disappeared from the face of the earth

G
Gott mit uns 08.12.21

Outlaster
Do not disgrace yourself with this nonsense, but remove the best theme. And start learning the ancient Sumerian language)

O
Outlaster 08.12.21

Gott Mit Uns It's a
shame that English hasn't disappeared from the face of the earth yet.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.12.21

it is necessary to cut down just a normal synthetic language with protection from fuzzy pronunciation somewhere with 50 letters where it is heard and written and the word order can be any and the logic so that it is ternary.
and not all sorts of languages ​​to learn.

G
Gott mit uns 08.12.21

MunchkiN 616
You can create an elite Peka Boyar language with special graphical turns and ultra grammar.

M
Marshal Talyan McKirby II 08.12.21

Outlaster
English will not disappear as long as there are native speakers. And due to its ubiquity, this language will outlast all the others. English will disappear only along with all other languages, when humanity comes to its decline and ceases to exist.

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

MunchkiN 616
was Esperanto. But something went wrong.
Marshal Talyan McKirby III
So spulae-mulae is no longer English, no British can understand it. This is how the blacks will slowly destroy the world; D

M
Marsj 08.12.21

English treasure trove of acronyms:
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 08.12.21

Gott Mit Uns
I'm afraid his language is incomprehensible. you will have to upgrade to take into account that the language fits into the body. or another upgrade of the case to do so that the 3-slot 30 cm tongue fits in and pulls a thickened graphic photo. it will be the language of noble people. and the rest will use all sorts of one-slot vulgar.

Sweety_Mustard
was Esperanto. But something went wrong.
Esperanto is kind of like a quasi-European language with Latin and Germanic heritage.
it is necessary to change the very foundation of the language and its logical formation of sentences. a good language in which many concept terms can be inserted as needed and which is well formalized. Russian with this is not very good by the way to. a lot of bugs and old crutches from which it is considered very difficult if it is stupid to remember all common variations on it. And in Russian it's cool time is closed up because I think on it. and in Latin and all sorts of about Indo-European like stupid navel bad time is sealed. but in theory, yes, it is still necessary to conduct some kind of imaginary time so that you can speak at once from what could happen outside of the 3 temporal forms. and all sorts of other cool chips and genders so that all were optional articles.

G
Gott mit uns 08.12.21

MunchkiN 616
Yes, this is a special privilege of grafonous language pitch. Pieka slaves will not be in the lot. Then the pitch of the language war will begin between the social position of the linguistic graphonist class and the ordinary man in the street. There will be a grammatical pitch of a hitherto unprecedented badu boom, and many languages ​​will fly back to the pitch, the forefathers of all speech circulation.

r
requiemmm 08.12.21

Outlaster
Its carriers got nuclear weapons and they did not hesitate to erase two cities to dust. After that, under the threat of the same weapon, they pushed their currency, culture, if the concepts of criminals from all over the planet can be called that, and language everywhere and everywhere.

y
yuriko1158 08.12.21

English is annoying purely due to mechanical reproduction. Very irritating to hearing.
there is no "soul" in the English dialect, and listening to a monologue in English is worse than torture ...
but if you turn off the sound of the English language, then it will not be any different from other mechanical languages.

O
Outlaster 08.12.21

yuriko1158
What does mechanical mean?