3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
master of the taiga 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Sleep for Resurrected (Diablo 2)

I decided to play my childhood, in connection with which there are several questions.

1. In the battlenet store there is a directly resurrected and a classic version of the game. Do the owners of these versions play on the same servers or different ones?

2. Will it be comfortable to play on i5-2310, 16 GB ddr3, gt 1030 when resurrected with old graphics?

3. What about bots and cheaters?
132 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 08.12.21

master of the taiga, 3. oh yeah!

F
Frendzy 08.12.21

2. gt is an office plug. you need at least rtx

T
Tong biis 08.12.21

Frendzy
and preferably 3090 ti

n
ninada 08.12.21

Don't listen to this noob with RTX. The GT 720 resurrected flies with the old grafonium. I did not notice any difference with the classic devil 2.

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

there is nothing to advise on video cards, alas .. I was lucky to have time to buy a new computer (in parts) shortly before 12/31/2020. after 2-3 months, video cards were exactly twice as expensive. but I don’t see any sense in d2p on the old grafonia, it’s better then to drive on PoD / PD2. Well, either here, if the pvpshnik / htshnik / is used to it and everything is fine. here are the long seasons of the buzz, of course. but ..))
and on d2p there will be a start of the ladder with a reset. gear will be covered with a makhnatkoy ©, wait mb ​​it makes no sense to spire anymore. plus xs how long the seasons will be. if less than a year - crap too ..

D
Dobermn 08.12.21

1. different.
2. even with a new one, at a minimum.
3. everything is crystal clear, even there are no cheaters with a map.

D
Dobermn 08.12.21

ninada
only lags everything in the menu, because there is a new xD

R
RomanMixed 08.12.21

the owner of the taiga
1. there is a full version of the game, you can play the classics or lod
2. it is rather weak, but it can pull at the minimum, I probably
have an i-7 8750H, 32GB (I added 16 more to play the rules) and the GTX video 1050Ti - the laptop is working at full capacity, the fans are noisy, it heats up like a stove)) 3.not
noticed, but there are lags, it throws it out of the game anywhere for xs what reasons) you can fly out in a crowd of mobs and the Persian will die, if HT is critical)

D
DELETEEND 08.12.21

the owner of the taiga wrote:
In the resurrected with the old graphics I
started a class, of course ...
Maybe it's better to spend this money on pivandepalo than flesh for nothing?)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

DELETEEND
drinking so much is harmful

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Bavaria malt is non-alcoholic, harmless and replaces Diablo 2 resurrected at low settings.

D
Dobermn 08.12.21

DELETEEND
to which people do not go, just to play with normal online and drop, huh?)))

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

there were 16 added 16 more to play the rules) and the GTX 1050Ti vidyah - the laptop is working at full capacity, the fans are noisy, heats up like a stove))
RomanMixed, it seems to me that these +16 vidyah did little help ;-) I have 16- there are no brakes at all)) .. not a laptop.

T
Tong biis 08.12.21

Obsessed wrote:
it seems to me that these +16 vidyakhe did not help
much, too, I think so)))) although maybe Roman is a mega editor and Roman always renders something in the background, so you need a lot of opera

N
N.DF 08.12.21

Editor, you called me!

m
master of the taiga 08.12.21

Dobermn wrote:
what people do not go to, if only with normal online and drop to play
Partly it is. I started on Rubatle, but there the chat is dead and there are several games in which the types of afk are.

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

Editor, you called me!
N.DF, xDDDDDDD

chat is dead and several games in which types of afk stand.
the owner of the taiga,

these are the rules of the office. the server is running as intended. hundreds of years ahead .. server work))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 08.12.21

Obsessed

Z
ZloyZayac 08.12.21

the owner of the taiga
Absolutely there have always been no-names provocateurs with fresh rega, who, as if by chance, having decided to play a little bit, instead of downloading, dropping, playing and forgetting, they got confused (no) so much that they immediately climbed onto the forum and delved into painful questions about which even many "zadry" are not aware of ...
But behind no-names there are always specific players who have a specific goal.
Previously, this goal was to summon on "third-party resources" but the administrators and moderators of the forum fought, because lost both the rune-subject in-game market and the Rubattle audience itself.
Now, with the release of the resurect summon vpl with d2 PG, cunning marginals do not fall under the local rules, since the d2res resource seems to be "not a third-party".
And the marginalized, in turn, feel this and expand the client audience of their small business on the already formed black market d2res.
Who is not difficult to understand by the activities.
It's sad and funny at the same time to watch this circus

O
Obsessed 08.12.21

the forum moderators fought
ZloyZayac, xDDDDDDDDDD
better like this: "the admins and modders entered into a dangerous battle with the forum scum, invariably emerging victorious because the truth was on their side!" ; DD