3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Game Impression (Halo Infinite)

The story mode is out in a couple of days, share your opinions
47 Comments
Sort by:
d
dims422540 08.12.21

agula98
and where is she

E
EVgEN2 23.12.21

The company mode is in progress and I liked it very much, I advise.

S
ShockBurst 23.12.21

Is the pirate out?

U
Ubey Banderu 23.12.21

ShockBurst
Released

X
XyJluGaHka 23.12.21

Endless sadness in the open world

S
Slipnot6 23.12.21

XyJluGaHka
Sad that this is not a third person action game with stealth in the grass?

A
AleXraceSiM 23.12.21

The game is super, the battles are sometimes direct in the style of Unreal Tournament battles with technology, and the company is like the old Quake or Unreal

S
Samson48 23.12.21

Slipnot6
Where is the connection? In general, the open world in Halo is a mortal bitch, after which the Farkarai seem to be the standard of living and filled worlds.

b
bormann 23.12.21

The bomb was a game, three hours were cut and only a positive impression from the game.

r
rustic007 23.12.21

I didn't really like this game

D
DEDGAMER 23.12.21

An ordinary shooter in space, for HALO fans, did not really catch on (although I already knew from the beginning that it was not a fountain, for me personally)

B
Braun fuhrer 23.12.21

Who needs this wretched game in Russia at all?

S
SpacePRedator014 23.12.21

It turns out that almost 6 years have passed since the release of the 5th part! Over these 6 years, 7 parts of Call of Duty managed to come out, 4 parts of Battlefield, which during this time managed to both rise and die in fact from the last Battlefield 2042 released, because well, the release of a new part with heroes is no longer Battlefield, this is a full hat. 2 parts of the revived DooM were released where in the last DLC they just managed to completely kill the lore of the game and generally DooM clones began to appear, in general, what am I for? I mean that for 6 years in the gaming industry, a lot has changed, a new popular genre, Battle Royale, has appeared, publishers have learned to smartly suck money from players, and players eat shit and say, "Mmm is delicious, let's go, bugs? Well, they will fix it. over time, "the ruble exchange rate has not changed and is also at the bottom, and what about Halo? Well, if you collect all my experience of Halo Infinite, it turns out that the series rolled back to Halo 3, then went forward and developed what was in Halo 3, and not what was invented in 4 5, it sounds strange , but Infinite is very much based on the ideas of the original trilogy, and not new parts, of the new parts there is only a plot, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in 4- Oh part, the plot was good, although if in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while saving the universe left somewhere behind, and of course everything is also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also a human being. Everything in order. it turns out that the series rolled back to Halo 3, then went ahead and developed what was in Halo 3, and not what was invented in 4 5, it sounds strange, but Infinite is very much based on ideas exactly that the original trilogy, and not new parts, of the new parts, there is only a plot, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in the 4th part the plot was good, though if in 4, there was the salvation of the galaxy and the personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his identity even more, while the salvation of the universe was left somewhere behind and it is of course everything also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also human. Everything in order. it turns out that the series rolled back to Halo 3, then went ahead and developed what was in Halo 3, and not what was invented in 4 5, it sounds strange, but Infinite is very much based on ideas exactly that the original trilogy, and not new parts, of the new parts, there is only a plot, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in the 4th part the plot was good, though if in 4, there was the salvation of the galaxy and the personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his identity even more, while the salvation of the universe was left somewhere behind and it is of course everything also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also human. Everything in order. then she went ahead and developed what was in Halo 3, and not what was invented in 4 5, it sounds strange, but Infinite is very much based on the ideas of the original trilogy, and not new parts, from there is only a plot of new parts, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in the 4th part the plot was good, though if in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and personal mental trauma Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while the salvation of the universe was left somewhere behind and it is of course still relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master The chief is also human. Everything in order. then she went ahead and developed what was in Halo 3, and not what was invented in 4 5, it sounds strange, but Infinite is very much based on the ideas of the original trilogy, and not new parts, from there is only a plot of new parts, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in the 4th part the plot was good, though if in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and personal mental trauma Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while the salvation of the universe was left somewhere behind and it is of course still relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master The chief is also human. Everything in order. but Infinite is very much based on the ideas that the original trilogy, and not new parts, of the new parts there is only a plot, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in the 4th partly, the plot was good, although in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and the personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while the salvation of the universe remained somewhere behind, and of course everything is also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also a human being. Everything in order. but Infinite is very much based on the ideas that the original trilogy, and not new parts, of the new parts there is only a plot, because it just develops the idea, Not the 5th part, but the 4th, because in the 4th partly, the plot was good, although in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and the personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while the salvation of the universe remained somewhere behind, and of course everything is also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also a human being. Everything in order. True, if in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and the personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while the salvation of the universe was left somewhere behind and it of course, everything is also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also a person. Everything in order. True, if in 4 there was the salvation of the galaxy and the personal mental trauma of the Master Chief, then in Infinite, in fact, the developers decided to dig even deeper into the Master Chief and try to reveal his personality even more, while the salvation of the universe was left somewhere behind and it of course, everything is also relevant, but not as an attempt to show that the Master Chief is also a person. Everything in order.

Plot. The plot of Halo Infinite is not a "soft" restart, as such, it is the most direct continuation of the 5th part, with the only twist that the consequences from the events that occurred at the end of the 5th part died down somewhere behind the scenes, before the start of the game, and we are already solving completely different problems, the threat we have is not Cortana, who got mad and began to kill everyone who was not with her with the help of the Forerunner technologies, she died before the events of the game, and the Exiles' attempt to awaken some Eternals, who are a worse threat than the Forerunners themselves or the Flood. Actually, "Infinity" was destroyed, the Master Chief lost in the battle with Atriox (the main villain of Halo Wars 2) and was thrown into open space where he hung for half a year until he was picked up by the pilot Echo-216 (we will find out the name later), The Master Chief, in his usual manner, immediately began to actively act, while the pilot just wants to go home. Having made his way through the forces of the Exiles, the Chief finds himself on the ring, Installation 07 Zeta, where he finds a new AI "Weapon", which is essentially a copy of Cortana (this will be explained in the course of the plot) and she does not remember anything and through her, as it were, new players should make friends with the lore of the series, because she often asks questions that would be asked by a person who began his acquaintance with the series with Infinite, however, the series has such a huge lore that it does not work out very well, but herself "like" "Cortana" is not bad, she is a little naive, like a child, overestimates strength, too hasty to draw conclusions and all that, but it's even cool. The pilot is essentially such a fearful whiner who will speak for most of the game. " And what can I say about the plot? He's good, seriously, I liked how they try to reveal the character of the Master Chief with the help of his two companions, that the Chief is again essentially single-handedly trying to correct the situation that arose before the events in the game, because all the Spartans died (as I understood in multiplayer, where type is training Spartans at a certain space base, she was also destroyed along with all the Spartans), we will meet only one in the course of the plot and then he will die almost immediately, then how the villains of the aliens finally got more or less full-fledged villains, and not just shouting everywhere Bugaga and run to the hero to die, then all the races communicate, they say something during the battle, in the propaganda towers a certain Piglet often speaks funny propaganda speeches, the officers react vividly to the events at the Outposts, in general, the game in this regard is lively and cool, and what a setting in cut scenes, wow, just cool. Someone talks about the incompleteness of the plot, but in my opinion everything ends logically and just with a bold hint of continuation, as for the knowledge of the past parts, fortunately you need to go through all the other parts, there are too many references to the past parts here, in fact there are quite a few moments which you can feel only after going through the previous parts, well, I don’t know, I have no questions left after passing, the game along the way gives answers to many questions, who did not receive them, most likely they simply did not go through it and in vain, because there are enough cool moments and touching.

Gameplay. The typical Halo gameplay is very healthy and dispersed due to the appearance of the hook, so
would be a very banal thing that changes the gameplay just as much, because now the Chief is becoming a kind of semblance of Doomgay, only he does not strive so willingly, but still cooler, because, unlike Dumgay, the Chief can break in melee so much that it does not seem a little. With this miraculous hook, you not only pull up to some surfaces, but you can also pull up weapons, pull yourself to enemies and stun them, in addition, you can pull up to any vehicle and capture it (hello Banshee). It sounds simple, but in fact the game is very cool to play even purely due to the use of the grappling hook. + Developers and thought about how to change the arsenal on the go? After all, the weapon is not visible on the ground! There is a very cool thing here, you click on Z and the scanner shows all the pickup items around, barrels, weapons, ammo boxes, + to everything so that those who love purely human weapons are not offended, Piglet squires are running among the enemies, who carry 3-4 guns, 2 of which are usually human weapons, you kill these and you already have guns and bullets are necessary, not to mention the fact that the Outcasts themselves like the Bugaevs are not averse to using human shotguns, grenade launchers and machine guns, so juggling with an arsenal in Halo is a separate art form, because you do not have the entire arsenal of the game, but only two guns, the rest are necessary to select and change, in general it is difficult to tell, you just need to try it out. Also, the Chief has other abilities that most likely no one uses, because they are applied to the same button and are selected separately, that is, you either select the Hook or the rest, for reference this is a fired sensor (to see invisible enemies),
Those familiar with the series know that the enemies in Halo have always been ten heads smarter than in 99% of shooters, and this also combined well with an extremely diverse number of enemies, each with their own demeanor and weaknesses. Moreover, as the difficulty increased, the enemies became smarter and smarter, which made it very difficult to fight without that, since the thing is in Infinite, 343i again made the enemies smart enough (because in the same 4, the number of enemies was obviously sacrificed their intellect) so that they would very steeply push on the Chief, because it is often very difficult here and it is apparently just some are not used to the fact that the shooter starts to challenge you,
The appearance of an open world in the game, the gameplay did not interfere and even refreshed it, because you can enter any location from a variety of directions, which is cool, besides those who like the gameplay, they just want to extend their pleasure to stay in the game world, without having to go through which -that tasks are mandatory, so in the game, in addition to plot tasks, you can go through additional ones:
- Outpost (a huge base of Exiles, entering which you need to complete certain simple tasks to deactivate it, often carries little plot information, sometimes reveals the events that took place on the ring, but not much);
- Supply base (captured UNSC bases scattered across the map, which need to be captured in order to see activity near it, as well as gain access to the call of equipment and replenishment of weapons, in addition, the area around the base is guarded by allied paratroopers who can be taken with you on equipment) ;
- Rescue of the paratroopers (this is either just a detachment of paratroopers in trouble, or captured, you need to help them fight off the Exiles);
- Collecting Spartan modules (in fact, the resources for which upgrades are bought are sometimes guarded by the Exiles);
- Gear for multiplayer (locker where you can find gear for your character in multiplayer);
- Elimination of the target (killing any dangerous Exile who walks with an improved weapon, killing him you will get the opportunity to take this improved gun at the base);
As an opportunity to extend the hours in the game, these activities are not bad, but in themselves they do not carry any value other than this, they do not serve any plot, they do not reveal the lore, this is bad. You can also collect audio recordings, which I don't really like to be honest.
Of the advantages of the game, you can also name a refreshed arsenal, because a bunch of cool weapons have been added here, and most importantly, there is a Forerunner weapon that from now on does not copy human weapons, but is unique, there is also a good old ray gun that was still in the 2nd 3rd parts, there are good old assault rifles like MA40 (?) and BR75 (which debuted in Halo 2), but also a new VK78 cannon appeared, a kind of SCAR, an assault rifle with high damage, but a lower rate of fire, and okay, that's cool, however the appearance painfully seems to have been copied from Titanfall 2, where there is a similar machine gun (and Cyberpunk 2077 also has a similar machine), it needs to be reworked, and the good old Magnum was also replaced with a banal pistol, which, however, just like the Magnum, is very good damages. Arsenal is generally very cool, but compared to 4th or 5th,

Music. Well, this is just a remake from Halo 2/3, in any case, the main ones and okay there is the main theme, but even the music from the first parts is playing on the menu, is that bad? Well, honestly, I don’t even know, the music is cool, this is without a doubt, by the way it was made exclusively in the orchestral theme together with the choir, as before, although when I heard the music in multiplayer, I was upset, but in the campaign it turns out to be completely different, so yes, it’s better to let it be, because since the series passed into the hands of 343i, I personally haven’t heard good music in their games.

Sound. Has become more realistic or something, the cannons all shoot more loudly and uniquely, not some fakes like in the previous parts and this pleases, the sniper hits straight so that the ears almost start to lay and it's cool.

Graphics. In the cut scenes, everything is very cool, but when the main gameplay begins, then here is the trouble, the game is certainly not ugly, but you can’t call the latest technological novelty either, the detail that the characters, that many locations cannot really boast of, such a thing as the wind, in the game, too, not, although it would seem that there is a forest around, they could add it for the atmosphere. The locations inside the ring are made well, some say that they are empty, but in my opinion it's just such a chip and they don't seem to me personally as such, and even by the way they look like in the first trilogy, and not 4 or 5. It is also worth noting that different animals run around the locations, birds fly, some animals are small, the world certainly does not seem super alive, but at least it is clear that it is not dead either. The facial expressions of some characters, such as Weapons, seem a little crooked.

Minuses. Actually, some of them, in the course of my article, have already indicated, and not a comment, but separately and here I will write down what annoyed, or what did not like:
- There is no possibility to assign all abilities to different buttons;
- A bit clumsy animations in the main gameplay, I don't know if there could be an animation of a fall, a landing, and colorful finishing moves from behind disappeared somewhere else. I just mean that in the cut-scenes we see very cool made movements and normal facial expressions, and then we move on to the main gameplay where the game feels like it's from 2001.
- Additional tasks are made only in order to detain the player and will only be liked by those who are heavily involved in the combat mechanics of the game;
- Scorpio has very clumsy control, he goes where the tower is looking, well, only we are not already playing on the console, but on the PC, here, as it were, with the ability to steer wherever you want much better than on the Xbox, and because of this, control the tank very uncomfortable. He also lost a machine gun somewhere, which of course disappeared from him in some parts, but where did he disappear again?
- On the same technique, you can recruit people for themselves so that they would shoot back, however, the developers still cannot do such a convenient thing as the ability to control all the shooters on their own, such as new soldiers would simply be additional guns, and to shoot where and at whom they chose Would you, it's still not so bad on some Vepr transport, where you can recruit a bunch of people and due to the number they will kill someone, but the same Vepr is already losing to him, because the allied paratroopers shoot either crookedly or stupid, as a result, sometimes you just wrap circles around the enemy until they kill him;
- The physics of transport is the same finished as always, the situation when you roll over on a pebble on a Vepr, in general the norm, is very infuriating at times;
- The new Phantom explodes just disappearing, it also sometimes blinds you completely, but you can see how it just disappears, how do you understand it?
- There are improved versions of each of the guns in the game, but they all look like repainted old guns, they could show a little creativity and make this weapon different in appearance, or even better in terms of characteristics, because I don't quite understand, here is a regular assault rifle , here's a repainted and with a lot of damage, however, you can't take cartridges from a regular one, having an improved one, it's a separate weapon, in addition, given how often you have to change weapons in the game, this improved one just changes almost in the first battle and you are already running with conventional cannons found in the Exiled, although it could have been done so that the cartridges from conventional weapons fit the improved ones;
- The Exiled types are a completely different organization, unlike the Covenant, but many of the Exiled fighters look like ordinary fighters of the Covenant, the same Elites, are also divided by color depending on the rank, like the Bugai, only a few have a characteristic shape for the Exiles, which is strange, after all, in Halo Wars 2, in fact, all the Exiles had their own style, but here it feels like the troops of the Covenant mixed with the troops of the Exiles;
- The Russian translation was made at the end of the * ish, I like I won't say that I know English well and sometimes hear speech with a big ping, but there are phrases that I know well how to translate and if you look at the subtitles, you can see that some phrases are translated incorrectly , some just disappear, I saw a couple of times how whole sentences were left without translation, well, in general, the lack of Russian localization in 2021, the AAA project of Russian localization, as it were, speaks of the publisher's attitude to a certain market, you just kind of boasted recently that you came to Russia , but here's the catch, in 4 and 5 there was a full Russian translation, but in Infinite for some reason they got drunk to make it, but it should be, because you are often in battle and the Weapon starts to say something, and you like you just break your eyes to read the subtitles and see what happens in battle,it's not very pleasant, to be honest, and how I would like the Russian localization completely, but here we even see a text translation of the curve, as if the pirates did it with promt;
MAIN CONS:
- OPTIMIZATION. In closed spaces everything is in order, 100 FPS and higher, but if you go out into open spaces, FPS immediately drops to 50-60, sometimes sinking to 40, with the general level of graphics, it is not clear where such a low FPS comes from, but here even in closed rooms there should be 144 FPS maximum for my monitor, but in open spaces it may already be 100, but no. On the other hand, I am glad that the game is on the SSD and loads almost instantly, of course, when the campaign starts, there are 10 seconds until all the screens pass, but between the levels the game loads for 1-2 seconds, that's cool;

than in the one that was in the 4th, in general, it would be possible to put 8.5, but I will put 9/10, deservedly, if they fix some minor flaws in future updates, and do not abandon the plot for the sake of multiplayer, which I personally will not tell what do you like. Well, I hope that support for 10 years only applies to multiplayer, and the plot part will be released after some time, although several plot additions can be released for Infinite.

C
ChSV 23.12.21

The plot is bullshit (because they stupidly scored on cortana and decided to show everything in flashbacks), the open world is useless, so all missions are passed in the corridor, the gameplay is good, as is the multiplayer, since it hasn't changed a bit after Bungie left, the graphics are average, they went too far with humor, appearance The cortans especially ruined facial expressions and 2 teeth stick out like a rabbit's, the problem of identical corridors was never solved. Total 6/10.

A
AleXraceSiM 23.12.21

SpacePRedator014 wrote:
- On the same technique, you can recruit people for themselves to shoot back, however, the developers still cannot do such a convenient thing as the ability to control all the shooters on their own, such as new soldiers would simply be additional guns, and where to shoot according to whom you would choose, it's still not so bad on some Vepr transport, where you can recruit a bunch of people and due to the number they will kill someone, but the same Vepr is already losing to him, because the allied paratroopers are shooting either crooked, or blunt, as a result, sometimes you just wrap circles around the enemy until they kill him;
added, call red transport, see the crosshair in the screenshot and the guns are ahead

k
kangil46591777 23.12.21

Halo like Halo. In general, the same as the previous parts. If you liked the episode before, you can go through it now. Apart from the series, as a separate game, the impressions are mixed.
Graphics and animation are a disgrace for 2021, this is the level of 2015. For example, BF1 was released in 2016, there are also huge locations, but the level of detail and animation of the characters, the feel of the shots, the sound - everything is a couple of heads higher. When Reach came out in the MCC frame, I knew that this game was still on the X360, so I did not expect miracles. Halo 4, released in 2012, feels about the same in the gameplay. But here it seems like next generation, ray tracing, DLSS, HDR, 4k / 60fps. No, you haven't heard. At the same time, they also could not optimize their craft. 60 fps with frametime jerking hysterically on an open map. It's invisible on the gamepad, it's terrible on the mouse.
Music in the style of old parts, something orchestral and pretentious. Not remembered.
The plot has not yet been interrogated, but the scale of the trilogy is not enough, like a showdown in the area. Open world with activities, greetings from Yubisoft. Stupid time eaters. Pumping in a shooter needs an umbrella like a fish. I write down the hook as a plus, it was implemented well and conveniently.
Multiplayer - never played it. After the scale of Battlefield, local combat is like kiddie sandbox games.
Total. I play it as part of the game pass, quite well. Would I buy it separately for 2999r? No, thanks, this product does not cost that much in principle.

d
dims422540 23.12.21

kangil46591777
you sound in kalduta new check it out before writing for this game ...

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

The game is cool, it's a pity they got into the Russian voice acting, in the 4th part it was, in the gameplay it's the same good old joker

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

SpacePRedator014 wrote:
In the cut scenes, everything is very cool, but when the main gameplay begins, then here is the trouble, the game is certainly not ugly, but you can’t call the latest technological novelty either, the detail that the characters, that many locations cannot really boast of, is such a thing like the wind, the game also does not, although it would seem that there is a forest around, they could add it for the atmosphere.
SpacePRedator014 wrote:
Everything is in order in closed spaces, 100 FPS and higher, but if you go out into open spaces, FPS immediately drops to 50-60, sometimes sinking to 40, with the general level of graphics, it's not clear where such a low FPS comes from, but even here in closed rooms there should be 144 FPS maximum for my monitor, but in open spaces it may already be 100, but no.
The graphics in the game are excellent, the detailing is at the highest level, you need to install a package of hd textures, but the hardware requirements are really high, in open spaces the FPS is lower, but I did not sag below 60

A
Angry fairies 23.12.21

SpacePRedator014
Moreover, online it was clear that the PC game was optimized in one place.
With such a primitive grafon and lvl design, and not particularly detailed environment, the game should produce 150 fps on average PCs.
Grafon and detailing remained from the times of the beginning of the last generation, and the requirements for hardware increased by 3-4 times. Already the standard for today's handcrafted developers. Why waste resources on optimization when you can force players to spend on new hardware.