3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raider347 09.12.21 12:40 am

game problem with mods (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone! I've been playing The Witcher 3 for a long time, from the very first playthrough I started using mods, installed everything manually. When I reached the limit of mods - put the mod on unlimited - so far, too, everything is ok.
But here's the problem. Before the last uninstallation of the game, I copied some folders like content, mods and DLC to replace them in the game directory after I install again. I installed it again, replaced it, but now it gives the following error:
Error [content0] game types.ws (52): Enum 'EAreaName' already defined.
Error [content0] game types.ws (68): Enum 'EDlcAreaName' already defined.

on the Internet I did not find any help in my case, because I also deleted the Hacks folder from content0 and reinstalled the game +100500 times, deleting the mods folder and other, and everything swayed the same again, i.e. not a clean game was installed, but a "dirty" one. and simply restoring local files failed and even new errors appeared. I even removed the synchronization with steam cloud and installed it again - but nothing. After removing all the mods - the game starts and all the rules, but it is worth only 1 mod to the mods folder to load (generally any) - it gives such an error.
Tell me, is there a way to do a completely clean install of The Witcher 3? Or maybe there is a way to completely delete all data about this game from the computer and steam, so that it is straightforward as it was during the very first installation?
I really want to return my old native assembly, in which everything was fine.
If anyone has any useful information - please respond!
1 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 09.12.21

Raider347
In one of the Steam discussion we found a solution. Remove the spaces
https: // fo rums.cdprojekt red.com/ index.php? Threads / error-content0-game-types- ws.11012735 /