3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paulx61 09.12.21 01:01 am

Courseplay-Autodrive (Farming Simulator 22)

Gentlemen, no one knows if these mods will be?
Game assistants are not very good, to put it mildly.
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUPERTRUP 13.01.22

deep1tone
In the screenshot, the button "Always unfold the pipe" is inactive, maybe this is the problem? I have "Active" and the tractor drives itself when the combine is loaded.

Active unloading, it is unloaded in motion, for combines that are without a bunker, but I do not use it.
Sometimes I use to call a 2-unloader when it is far from the bunker so that the combine does not stand idle.
And make the pre-call level lower, then the unloader will go earlier and stand closer to the combine.

d
deep1tone 13.01.22

reply="19086380">SUPERTRUP
I tried "Always turn the pipe" and so, and so, it stands and does not see the combine.
Sorry for such a screen, but if you look closely, you can see that the combo with the auger extended is on the field. At the same time, the unloader is also worth it. But if you transfer to a combine, then the unloader will immediately go to the combine.
UPD mde, nothing is visible on the screen, just believe the words =)

S
SUPERTRUP 13.01.22

deep1tone
What are the rest of the settings? My combine calls the unloader to 60%, the unloader drives closer to the combine, parks in the field and waits for filling, then the combine is filled to 100%, stands a little further from the crops (turns back and puts out the pipe) and the unloader goes to the combine.
UPD: Are the CP and AD versions the latest? I update every day from github (before the release).
To view the screenshot in high resolution, you need to click on the screenshot with RMB - Open image in a new tab.

UPD2: AD version 2.0.0.3 was released and there is such a fix "- The combine was not recognized by the AD unloader if it was not controlled by an administrator."
And CP has the following changes in the repository:
Interface function for AutoDrive
- getIsCpHarvesterWaitingForUnload()
- getIsCpHarvesterManeuvering()

d
deep1tone 13.01.22

SUPERTRUP Updated
HELL 2.0.0.3 now a glitch when recording a route. When you press the rec button, the entire interface freezes, the mouse stops responding and the equipment simply goes forward by itself. Esc only works once, giving you the option to save and exit.
upd For some reason this glitch is only in my main save, loaded a new map and AD works fine =((

d
deep1tone 13.01.22

AI VEHICLE EXTENSION V1.0.0.0 MOD FOR FARMING SIMULATOR 2022
Here a new mod rolled up, advanced AI settings. What is your opinion about it?
Spoilerhttps://modsgaming.ru/load/farming_simulator_22/mods/mod_ai_vehicle_extension_v1_0_0_0_dlja_farming_simulator_2022/258-1-0-101412

d
deep1tone 13.01.22

Wow, what is that button? Didn't CP make friends with AD? and how to use it, there is nothing on YouTube about it at all.

UPD Yes, cheers, it worked. He started driving from one field to another, made a course for lime in the menu. The tractor arrived, the blood pressure turned off and the gearbox started, the only problem is that it didn’t drive into the field, but immediately drove forward and began to scatter lime on the lawn =) We will continue to test.

S
SUPERTRUP 13.01.22

deep1tone
Yes, the update of CP is super, we have made the function of picking/packing bales. True, there is a glitch, it is worn at maximum speed, it certainly looks funny, but it blows bales)

L
Lukavyi 13.01.22

SUPERTRUP
set the desired speed in the settings for different modes

S
SUPERTRUP 13.01.22

Lukavyi
That's just the point, everything is exposed.

d
deep1tone 19.01.22

Mdeeeee, well, I generated a route of course, especially on the right side.

UPD
CoursePlay version 7.0.0.19 for Farming Simulator 2022 (v1.2x)
Spoiler- Fixed field scanner error when creating a circular course with sharp corners (corners were not generated sharp);
- Small fix for plows;
- Added bypass of the islands and corners of the headland;
- Correction of the search for paths (on a turn, the tractor could go past the route);
- Added waiting for straw unloading before moving to the next lane;
- Additional interface functions for AD (not relevant for users);

Now we will check everything, now we will compare everything.

d
deep1tone 19.01.22

Folks, what's a side road?

S
SUPERTRUP 19.01.22

deep1tone
I still haven't figured it out, when used, it changes the color of the dots, but for what?

d
deep1tone 19.01.22

Mod CoursePlay version 7.0.0.20 for Farming Simulator 2022 (v1.2x)

Spoiler- Fixed self-unloading into wide trailers;
- Some fixes for self-unloading and pathfinding;
- Correction of the fertilizer setting of the seeder (the seeder did not fertilize when the setting was on);
- Correction of the rotation of the plow;
- AI Helper menu and Mini GUI now have separate settings for "start at" (default menu "start point", Mini GUI "nearest point");
- Added the function to fold the tool at the end of the course;
- Added a few more features to the Autodrive interface;
- Added AIMessageErrorIsFull;
- Several small fixes;
- Redesigned decision-making process - see Wiki;
- Some bale loader fixes;
- Correction of the call stack;

https://sharemods.com/fw0mcwxus7ru/FS22_Courseplay.zip.html

d
deep1tone 19.01.22

SUPERTRUP I
seem to understand. It works like this, it starts from the points only "one / two-way", and the side ones are like additional lanes, it can only leave them from the main ones, but it will not start calculating the route from these points.

d
deep1tone 31.01.22

Updated on CoursePlay version 7.0.0.23 in my save game, the CP stopped working, a message appears when loading, but the hud is not displayed and the keyboard shortcuts do not work. Does everyone have it?

S
SUPERTRUP 31.01.22

deep1tone
I don't have time to play right now, I can't tell(

L
Lukavyi 31.01.22

SUPERTRUP
red - main route, yellow - secondary, blue - two way

d
deep1tone 14.02.22

Lukavyi
It so from the description it is clear, here the difference between the main and minor is not clear.

Who creates parking routes in AD?
Here is my version for 6 seats in reverse. The essence of this route is that all the tractors were launched at the same time, but at the same time they parked in turn and did not interfere with each other.

e
e13geni4 11.05.22

Alexey Ryabenko
In FS-19, the same stupidity with mercenaries:
https://forums.playground.ru/farming_simulator_19/uluchshennyj_ii_vsegda_prihoditsya_dodelyvat-969882/

x
xZHEKSx 12.06.22

Good time of the day! Tell me how to edit the generated route. For example, my tractor always rests on a pole. How to draw an emu detour? Or even write down your route ... I
just started to understand courseplay, there is a whole science :)
Thanks in advance!