3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hydrolisk 09.12.21 01:34 am

Dream Group (Darkest Dungeon 2)

I opened several characters and realized that there was really no choice.
Write your lineups

1. In the first place is definitely a rogue with an indirect shot. Speed ​​+ damage buff + move the rogue to the first position = 20-30 damage per shot. Anyone will get sick here))
2. Here I put a man with a shield. He knows how to buff, this is his main role. I don’t remember whether the jester has the skill to move back or not. I only remember that he has movement on all skills. But the jester's attack did not inspire me.
3. the plague doctor. Heal is needed, albeit worthless, there is no one else to take. There is no attack really, but the doctor has a cheating skill with which she muffles and blinds two enemies in the back rows.
4. Everything is sad here, except for the robber to put it plainly and there is no one. And the robber only has syringes and knives, and they do not impress

Barbarian purely in the first position, but it is occupied there. In the first part, it was oblique but damaging.
A man with a shield is preferable, he knows how to buff. Otherwise, not so strong.
Runaway is a dull shit. From the initial skills ONE attacker and even then not really. Maybe then something opens, but for this you need to drag it with ballast.

And the choice is not so great. I hope there are further skills and more interesting characters
0 Comments
Sort by: