3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamerlan525 09.12.21 02:01 am

Contrast the view from the cockpit. (Forza Horizon 5)

Does it bother anyone? He is a lover of riding in the first person, almost nothing is visible in the cabin. I am attaching a photo comparison.

9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_2021 09.12.21

the question is not clear.

T
Terentyev Alexander 09.12.21

so here on the screenshots there are different graphics settings (the first photo is still like 4). before the patch there is a glitch on some cars (the view from the passenger compartment is darker), after that they did not know whether they corrected it or not

M
Marsj 09.12.21

Anti-glare films on the glass block out sunlight. In FH5 BMW with special stages)

T
Tamerlan525 09.12.21

Alex_2021
Yes, the light is the 4th part, the one that is dark is 5 ka, hence the question arises why this is so. From the cockpit, even if you gouge out the interior, you can't see it. Hopefully it will be corrected.

T
Tamerlan525 09.12.21

Terentyev Alexander
Not my friend, I tested more than 10 cars from 4 and 5 ki, the difference is obvious. This is the case for all transport. At first I thought that it seemed so dark, then I went into 4 ku and realized that it wasn’t, it didn’t seem.

Z
ZNGRU 21.10.22

Unfortunately, this is a known bug.
Sometimes the opposite effect occurs and the opposite is too bright.
There's a big thread on the Forza forums about this.
https://forums.forza.net/t/bug-cockpit-driver-view-too-dark-and-blue-please-fix/535875

N
No Elites 21.10.22

Plus, I also noticed. The contrast is really wrong twisted in the cabin. And they haven't fixed it after almost a year? Hmm...

N
No Elites 21.10.22

ZNGRU
the fact of the matter is that this is not a bug, it is permanent, I was not even too lazy to roll back the firewood to the old ones recommended in the community, and it’s all the same on all cars, it’s just the wrong contrast, from a third person with brightness everything is fine.

S
Salyarych 21.10.22

fixed in part 6.