3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NamatK47 09.12.21 10:09 pm

Dragon Age: Inquisition Armor

Where to get the head from the armor of the flame of the Inquisition? DD edition.

60 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rustam Gizatullin 09.12.21

in the sacred plain I can not find the last region 21. and the door to the citadel where the captain is located does not open. who else had this?

T
TonyBlack 09.12.21

Why
does Skillout give nothing but appearance? gives. The horse will throw you off after 1 hit of the enemy, Gauls and deer can withstand 3 hits, and exotic 4 hits

G
Galinka. 09.12.21

Rustam Gizatullin
It was such that the doors did not open when the fortress was captured, fast movement helped

R

And the mission where the Dorian to his father must be brought to the tavern, but there is no one in the tavern. Who has this problem too?

E
Eraser101 09.12.21

Rustam Gizatullin, what does the Flame of the Inquisition Armor have to do with it?

v
v.ok 09.12.21

DLS is just garbage)) as for me .... but it's not much more expensive ... so ... one fig .. although I bought it too ... well, I sold it almost as soon as I found a good bow

R

people something I did not understand when Solas gave the sphere to the luminary?

D
Duke2278 09.12.21

he did not give it away, he just wanted to get it very much!

R

people in KEEP I put that the main character in Dragon Age: The Beginning was a human male and a dark ritual was performed. And in the game it turned out that the hero of Ferelden was a Dolian and there was no ritual. And the video with flemets turned out to be not the same without Kieran. Is it that KEEP is such a jerk or did I do something wrong?)) Who had this too?

D
Duke2278 09.12.21

You may not have imported the simulated world into the game!

P
Portmen 09.12.21

So where can I get the armor from the trailer?

a
astrozombie 09.12.21

a question about armor: "training from ..." will it really be necessary to learn from someone, or is it just a translation error, and for example, the armor of the legion of the dead can only be worn by a dwarf warrior?

P
Portmen 09.12.21

astrozombie
most likely this is a translation, only a dwarf warrior can wear

s
shrek888 09.12.21

Tell me, is there a different or easier way to find armor and weapons, etc. for yourself and your team, is it necessary to kill the dragon? Damn, it will be hard to kill the dragon, I'm not particularly pumped, level 7, the difficulty is normal in the game.

b
b1mbo 09.12.21

shrek888
As for me, it is easier to kill the dragon! Especially when he is killed by a magician without any problems even at low levels of the GG and the party.
For the rest, the ability to get something valuable by "looting" is pure luck, as luck would have it. A valuable thing may not be found at all for the entire game ...
I got the inquisitor's helmet in emerald graves in a chest in one of the camps of the red templars, a little later, after killing a dragon at the same location, a drawing for the same helmet fell out. Completed about 60% of the game

s
shrek888 09.12.21

b1mbo

Thanks for the advice, very valuable, but I already found the armor myself, etc. :)))
By the way, I play for the Qunari war :) I wanted to try it, because in the second part of it I didn’t play for a human warrior for the first time, for the second time for the robber, but for the magician I will play my love after the first passage in this part :)

A
AlexTimPlay 09.12.21

so the armor of the inquisitor himself wherever you can find, for the war. it is desirable that there was a recipe)
well, as I understood, this armor still comes with the inquisitor's helmet)

V
Vadim S. 09.12.21

Where can you find the Flame of the First Inquisitor sword?

V
Vladislav Igorevich 09.12.21

shrek888 Where did
you find the Inquisitor's set?

N
Nurdaulet Yermakhanbet 09.12.21

NamatK47
From dlc black shop in rare recipes section