3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark corsair 09.12.21 10:10 pm

War vs. Death (Darksiders 2)

We are discussing the two horsemen of the Apocalypse. Characters, abilities, appearance and everything else. Which one do you like more.

pix.PlayGround.ru

PS You can learn more about the nature of Death from the office. comic book.
135 Comments
Sort by:
E
Extreme91 09.12.21

I haven't played yet ... like you))
so for now the WAR is cool))

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

well, of course, he killed, if every loshara could turn into a war and solve anyone ... yes, in general, it would be nonsense, but all the same, the old man was counting on this

L
Left-handed-Right-handed 09.12.21

[GaMeR_007]
how did you calculate it?

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

| strifE
well I mean that the old man thought that if he took the guise of war he could soak death

L

[GaMeR_007]
Death is too thin XD

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

| strifE
well, there is a little, but it seems to me this is a very good image, everything is in moderation, plus it will be possible to wear different armor in order to cover up this thinness

L

[GaMeR_007]
I wonder who will be the main boss in Darksiders 2

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

| strifE
there is an assumption that lilith, but this is unlikely, that hefty boss which the rider in vidyuhi wets definitely not, he must be somewhere in the middle, I think that some kind of "chain dog" lilith, like stragi is only stronger or some kind of participant a conspiracy like avadon

L

[GaMeR_007]
Straga is very strong, almost like a destroyer .... :) if only Lilith was, such a big tits XD

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

| strifE
just give you boobs XD I was thinking and decided that we definitely won't kill the lilith in the second part, because its action unfolds in parallel with the first one, which means that she will definitely remain alive so that at most we will just fight and that is unlikely

L

[GaMeR_007]
It would be cool if the Council and I had a fightXD

Y
Yad 09.12.21

And how do you imagine that? Throw a bunch of cars and other junk in their mouths to shut up?)

Z. By the way, the fact that the War has been relieved by half of the left hand is the work of Death, as I understand it?

L

YAD
And how do you imagine it?
Throw a bunch of cars and other
junk in their mouths to
shut up?) You

can do that XD

E
Extreme91 09.12.21

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

I think the advice will be in the final part

L

It will be cool

Y
Yad 09.12.21

By the way, Heng Randaw hinted that the other two riders will be shown in the second part: Fury and Strife

E
Extreme91 09.12.21

| strifE
like your mom, you idiot.

[
[GaMeR_007] 09.12.21

Will YAD
just be shown or somehow they will be involved in the plot?

Y
Yad 09.12.21

Said "show." That is, we will "see" the other two, but they are unlikely to be related to the plot)