3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark corsair 09.12.21 10:10 pm

War vs. Death (Darksiders 2)

We are discussing the two horsemen of the Apocalypse. Characters, abilities, appearance and everything else. Which one do you like more.

pix.PlayGround.ru

PS You can learn more about the nature of Death from the office. comic book.
135 Comments
Sort by:
W
War1995 09.12.21

Mp.Mopuaptu
I agree =) No more than a name for what people themselves will do to the land, although according to the logic of things, the War should be the first, further the use of chemical or biological weapons (Plague, Pestilence), further catastrophic shortage of food (Hunger), and at the end Death. Nothing more than a name, the more it is not said who they finally are, messengers of heaven or the fiend of Hell)) In short, we ourselves will bring the end of the world without angels and without demons!

W
War1995 09.12.21

Ragna - the Bloodedge
Come on, all the tough guys wear hoods =)) Take Assasins Creed or Prototype first part, and Death is also in the form of a Reaper, in a cassock with a hood.

_
_Lawless_ 09.12.21

War1995

Hunger, Pestilence, Plague = Death. Or am I wrong?

_
_Lawless_ 09.12.21

It's just that the Horseman is the personification of some terrible misfortune / catastrophe that comes from a person as such.

L
LightHOwUSE 09.12.21

War, of course. His image, his behavior, his style is the image of an epic hero. And Death raises more skeptical questions than epic-respect) :)

W
War1995 09.12.21

Mp.Mopuaptu
Yes there and it is written that he was given the power to kill with the sword, hunger, pestilence and earthly beasts, well, according to Revelation, the game goes on as usual =) In the game, they were simply turned into Nephilim, and as if they were material =)

D
Dark corsair 09.12.21

According to the idea, they should be immortal and sterile, if so.

are sterile?)) that is, do you think they also multiply?)))

XD

W
War1995 09.12.21

War1995
I mean too =)

X
XmarKa79 09.12.21

I like War better. A very strong character with a strong character. War - and that says it all.

W
War1995 09.12.21

IGRONAVT
In our man, War and that says it all =)

A
Arantir_3000 09.12.21

I like the War more in terms of colors =)
Even from the first arts of the future (i.e., the current - second) part, it seemed to me that they tried more over the appearance of the War.
Although all riders among themselves and by design are fundamentally different personalities. So we will assume that they cannot like everyone at the same time =)

Although Death finally has one of my favorite types of weapons - double, in both hands.

A
Ashirogi_Muto 09.12.21

I like "Death" more, it is more dexterous, charismatic, sometimes makes caustic comments with jokes. And war is a stupid "TANK". (IMHO)

W
War1995 09.12.21

snake12234
Well, no one reproaches you, but the characters are different, but there are brothers, if one is a joker, the other must be serious =)

L
L1000s 09.12.21

snake12234
To the point.

J
JackalSTV 09.12.21

Both are good.
War has excellent magic and Chaotic form is not penetrable, death's magic is weaker, but more, but the form is a class, but it receives damage.
But Death has a super weapon scythe, with nothing to compare two in one, cool like the Jedi.

A
Artemmm333 09.12.21

snake12234
Support

A
Aivur 09.12.21

I like both.
War, it seems to be so simple - in the sense of ingenuous - honest, the code of a warrior, etc. In short, like a hero or a knight. Only if if he is deceived and he finds out about it, then wait for high-grade n ***** in on your head. And the collapse of their cunning plans. And he is not so merciful as the heroes.
Death, although it can also bestow no less high-grade n ******, is the complete opposite of War. A kind of ninja - at first he will consider the situation this way and that and vice versa, and then decide how to act.
And, for me, they complement each other well.

R
RafPayne3 09.12.21

I think Death is cooler than War.
1. Death has two scythes of metal, and war has a "Shadow" scythe.
2. Death is better at acrobatics.
3. Death has a cool chaotic shape. (War is a little dumb, well, some kind of dragon or what is it)

M
MLShadow 09.12.21

I remember the fact that I played darksiders, but I don’t remember the war itself, although I liked the first part, in general, it’s somehow ordinary or something. As for part 2, right now I'm going through it, and in what form the 2 rider is presented, it's just laughter, it feels like I'm not playing for death, but for a monkey performing primitive assignments, let's see what happens to the 3 rider, but for now this couple is absolutely not impressed.

v
vladimir 12051976 09.12.21

cool two