3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mariol 09.12.21 10:10 pm

What's your playstyle? (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)

Do you play silently or with a weapon? Are you killing the enemy or are you just knocking out the enemy?
147 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 09.12.21

Stealth and killing. Murders are always - experience goes for him. A collection of weapons lies in the apartment, duplicate copies and cartridges are sold for sale upon completion of the mission. In each new task, I use only what I find, starting with my own capabilities: it is advisable to kill, if you need to quietly, then stun, and then either hide it in secret, or finish off using the environment (throw it somewhere, drown in waste, throw on an electrified floor, etc.).
Also, even if there are codes, I try to hack everything myself (again, experience). All weapons and ammunition, or rather the most valuable thing I have, I take with me from the mission. I will go through all the ventilation (all for the sake of the same 100 exp), etc.
Only civilians and those who do not prevent me from breaking in do not die (so a couple of "accidents" happened in the police station at the beginning of the game). And, if possible, I destroy everyone with the help of hacked turrets and robots (if, according to the assignment, the target should not survive).

G
Genesis_X 09.12.21

The first time I played, I passed in secrecy, quietly, I did not kill anyone. Studied the game ... The second time I combined different styles. There were situations when he acted as secretly as possible and tried not to kill people. Usually, in cities, against petty hooligans or against cops, I tried without death, because they are ordinary people. But against the mercenaries, Balltower, against the mercenaries of Namir, acted with all cruelty and composure, often tried to inflict maximum damage, even with the use of a "noisy orchestra" ... supported and released.

E
Eduard S. 09.12.21

Is there any difference at all in terms of points earned or bonuses, do you stealth or kill everyone left and right? For example, you do not kill the enemy, but stun, then the type of bonus +20 is given in addition. In the end, after the end of the mission, are there any bonuses?

L
Llorando 09.12.21

I kill everyone who gets caught!

D
DukeOfChaos 09.12.21

2 Eduard S.

Regular kill (with a weapon) - 10XP A kill
to the head (with a weapon) - 20XP
You knock it out with a tranquilizer or a shocker - 30XP The
same thing, but in the head - 40XP
You knock it out with your hands on a quiet (takedown) - 50XP
Double quiet takedown - 125XP
Etc. etc.

Well, if you do EVERYTHING quietly at the end of the mission there is a bonus:
"Ghost" (500XP) and "Trickster" (250XP).

n
noggenfogger 09.12.21

DukeOfChaos
Normal kill (with weapons) - 20XP
Headshot (with weapons) - 30XP
---------------------------------- ----------
Normal kill (with weapons) - 10XP
Headshot (with weapons) - 20XP

fixed

D
DukeOfChaos 09.12.21

2 noggenfogger [Overmind]

Thanks, fixed.
It's just that I only kill to the head all the time, hence the extra 10XP: 0)

h
hudiakov evgenii 09.12.21

I try to use stealth, I rarely shoot when there is no other way out. I play on high difficulty.

d
dpapl 09.12.21

Stealth only. Arranging Armageddon is pointless and not interesting!

s
skamlikv 09.12.21

The first time was held in a mixed style.
2 times quietly and without murders (though the PATSEFIST was not given).
In a couple of weeks I will complete the game without leaving anyone alive.

S
Sergey Travkin 09.12.21

I try to be quiet, but more often than not it turns into a shootout. I try to kill as little as possible.

T
Tiger [Overmind] 09.12.21

Stealth! I want to get the Pacifist achievement, but I can attach a silencer and a laser sight to an assault rifle and mow down everyone =)

A
Arigo 09.12.21

Stealth, then as I am a fan of Hitman and Sam Fisher, I was forced to play the game like that ..

u
user 492 09.12.21

If possible, stealth, knives out of hand, a sniper with a silencer, if I get out of control I extinguish everyone with a heavy rifle, I don't leave witnesses. But there are exceptions, for example, where it is necessary to talk to Tong and his people are not allowed to see him, they had to uncover the rifle and cut out half so that they knew who they were dealing with) They had a noble trouble, they remembered for a long time) Tong was shocked that his bodyguards were in fact, r0vno))

M
Mega Dimka 09.12.21

My style of play is de facto. When it is possible to eliminate the enemy quietly and without any problems, I do so, and when everything is too problematic, I just go ahead.

F
Fidel_Cuba 09.12.21

Stealth!

F
Fidel_Cuba 09.12.21

Only at the last level he could not stand it and wasted all his ammunition)))

T
TillmanKilla 09.12.21

Onley stealth

C
CIMAK 09.12.21

stealth

N
Navahoudanosser 09.12.21

And how to get through on Panheya without killing anyone? Unless only bypassing on invisibility ... Otherwise, there will definitely not be enough trunks of darts, a deafening pistol even more, you cannot knock out the crowd with your hands either ... Even the rifle's heavy cartridges are barely enough ...