3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nerofox 09.12.21 10:48 pm

LAT and PING (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Tell me what is LAT and how to find out what kind of PING I have, where to look at this ???
198 Comments
Sort by:
a
adsl2010 09.12.21

change provider

_
_oZzy_ 09.12.21

Or move closer to node M9: D

Y
Yohoho amigo 09.12.21

On 3G, the ping is generally terrible. 200+, but about 999 .. 999 is already in the order of things. 2 minutes you play 200-240 and 999 minutes.

_
_oZzy_ 09.12.21

You would still be playing on the 14400 modem: D

Y
Yohoho amigo 09.12.21

And there is no other choice, a private area. Nothing, in 2 months there will be a highlight, I'll show you who's dad! :)

_
_oZzy_ 09.12.21

Yes, I'm already trembling with all my loins =)
oZzy_Rus

_
_DooM_ 09.12.21

Yohoho amigo
after your words, should everyone be scared?

E
Edward720 09.12.21

Come on, the person was joking, but you immediately ...

_
_oZzy_ 09.12.21

So we are joking too, isn't it clear? :)

Y
Yohoho amigo 09.12.21

Xander, wouldn’t you go in your ass, homosexual piece?

_
_oZzy_ 09.12.21

Oooooooo! StartOssssss: D

Y
Yohoho amigo 09.12.21

_oZzy_ Has it
begun? I didn't start anything. Get to know him better and you will see / hear such things from him that your eyes and ears will roll out.

_
_oZzy_ 09.12.21

Thank you, I have enough of my friends for the most tomatoes (=

_
_DooM_ 09.12.21

... and here the whole truth began to unfold.

M
MaJIbIu 09.12.21

http://favorit.clan.su/news/1/2010-05-14-117

That's all infa - helped me with a similar problem - and will help you!

R
Rioda 09.12.21

Guys help! Explain I don’t understand !!! I here took a new system unit, everything flies at medium settings, but now I have a current of 999 lag, and the rest of them are not in sight!

a
adsl2010 09.12.21

Rioda
is a common problem, you can find a solution in google

b
bad_mike 09.12.21

So I have a question ..
when the ping is large, does it just happen that the shots are out of sync? (that is, it seems to me that I got it, but in fact it was by) or the picture starts to lag and slow down .. I

just don't understand what the brakes are connected with in the game: with ping / armor, ill with weakness of the computer and high resolution ...

V
VETER777 09.12.21

bad_mike The
brakes in the game are associated with ping, read with connection problems from your computer to the server you are playing on.
With a bullet, it happens like this: you see a man and shoot him, on your computer you hit him, but in fact, due to the delay, he is already in a different place. up to 200 you can still try to play, but there is no more sense. otherwise you will see the target, and it will be in a different place, maybe a meter, maybe on the floor, but this is enough to miss.
Choose a servo closer to you. Ping does not depend on the weakness of the computer.
But the picture can slow down due to the fall in FPS. And this may just be due to the large settings with a weak computer.

b
bad_mike 09.12.21

ambush ((
I and LAT in the game on average from 200 to 300 ..
and the computer is weak ..
but if I collect a new computer in January, then the situation with providers in my city is not very important ..

Recently I managed to play BBK2 on another computer, with a normal LAT indicator (ranged from 80 to 110) ... I'll tell you heaven and earth ..
Although, on the other hand, you need to ask yourself: we have only one provider. Why my ping is 3 times more than that of this brow (oO ), although we can say we live on the neighboring streets? I'll try to strain the technical service ... let them explain