3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MATPACcc 09.12.21 10:48 pm

What infuriates! (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

I suggest leaving comments to anyone that infuriates in the new part!
Personally, it annoys me that it does not kill with one blow with a butt. Will it be interesting to fix it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiberSlayer 09.12.21

MATPAC71
They have something to fix and this is clearly not a "butt".

F
Flow4Master 09.12.21

Except for freezes, lags, memory leaks - nothing, this is more than enough.

M
Maxis1977 09.12.21

MATPAC71
infuriates that there is no optimization, infuriates that this nuketown is shoved into every part, infuriates that nuketown is pink, infuriates the Russian voice acting, infuriates the FPS drawdown, infuriates that in multiplayer you can't hit anyone, everyone jumps and runs like crazy, judging by the reviews in incentive, infuriates the graphics, but doesn't the author infuriate you? which is very strange how you play this pissing game, I don't know, I didn't buy the game, I downloaded it and deleted it

S
SАLEM 09.12.21

How can you talk about a Default game - which deserves only one counter-alt divides .......

A
Andrey Lis 09.12.21

A good question, let me think ... That, in general, is nothing but poor graphics (even at maximum speed), lack of optimization, poor dialogues, a monstrous plot (partly brazenly stolen from the film), bad gameplay (when an ally and an enemy are standing next to each other and just look in different directions, terrible control of the sight, which constantly goes away, hell knows where and it's quite difficult to control, etc.) ... maybe I forgot something else, but the rest of the game is just great! advertising, for example ... played almost all parts of Call of Duty (besides the first three), and, sorry for the non-parliamentary expression, pi * dec crept up unnoticed ... it began with Ghosts which I miraculously went through to the end, but without much joy continued on Advanced Warfare. which I simply didn’t have the nerves to go through and there was my hope that with the arrival of Black Ops III everything would change for the better and the series would regain its former greatness, but it was not there ... In this part, I had the nerves to go through the first episode and a couple of minutes the second, after which I immediately deleted the game and now I wash it down with liters of stress ... guess yourself? Coffee, of course!
PS All of the above is IMHO. If my opinion does not coincide with yours, I ask you not to fill my nostrils with shit.

M
MATPACcc 09.12.21

Maxis1977
I agree that servers lag. Although some work quite well. I don’t know what it depends on.

v
vtlk760 09.12.21

Maxis1977, of
course, I understand everything, but to bleat, why didn't Nyuktown please you?

M
Maxis1977 09.12.21

vtlk760
Yes, because it's enough to rivet one and the same card for the third time in a row, especially since the card looks like in minecraft, you don’t understand? and you buy this piss anyway, I don't understand people.

g
gsk24 09.12.21

lack of a plot in the x360 version (torrent of course)
And so the game is 7/10 (xbox 360 version)

w
we get what we deserve 09.12.21

That way.