3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 09.12.21 11:05 pm

What do you expect from the game? (Fallout 4)

Yes, yes, yes, this is a fall and it can be discussed indefinitely. Obviously, the fourth part will see the light of day, but what it will be is a mystery.
222 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ripper man 09.12.21

I'm expecting a new engine from the game, which will bring new game mechanics like driving a vehicle (at least on a dog (for the sake of balance)), upgrading and crafting post-apocalyptic guns, as well as beautiful graphics to admire the scenery. I also expect completely different physics (at least as in half), possibly weather conditions (in the form of fog and sandstorms). I'm waiting for a real survival system, smart NPCs, improved stealth. Also, of course, a huge territory (no less than Skyrim), inhabited by its vivid characters and locations, with its own history and struggle for resources. A new combat system, because in the previous parts it is somewhat poor. More humor! More madness! All this is intertwined with a plot no worse than that of bioshock. Well, everything else is at the discretion of the developers;)

M
Mr. Paradox 09.12.21

Mina is not particularly new. Hachu can only be a normal craft, uncluff and many references to previous parts.

K
Kerensky 09.12.21

An atmosphere of devastation and despondency, loneliness. And also watch beautiful sunsets from the ruins of some skyscraper. New engine, many possibilities for leveling the character, MANDATORY separate, specially for PC inventory taking into account the mouse.
Normal animation, monsters that do not take into account the level of the character, went to one place, received a p .., then it is still weak for this.

_
_Draco_ 09.12.21

I'm waiting for the world to be a little gloomy. That there was a new engine and realism when fighting the enemy.

D
D.Artist 09.12.21

If the jester is going to do it again, you can only want a new engine, because the old and dead geymbrio is already time to stop rape ...

N
NESFLED 09.12.21

I'm waiting for high-quality multiplayer

X
Xorras 09.12.21

Anderby
Wat? Check where you are ...

z
zdanu4 09.12.21

graphon, plot, atmosphere, high-quality localization, an open huge world and you can even not be on one continent, control technology, the ability to play in co-op (like Diablo 3 or as in Grandfather Space 3), smart NPCs, riddles and search for artifacts or lost ruins of what ...
ZY, to want is not harmful))))))

D
Decadent 09.12.21

Fewer bugs
PS Well, the rest will be fixed by mods.

A
Atlante 09.12.21

As a Fallout fan, it worries me that they chose Boston as the location for the new game.
What makes Fallout Fallout? Brotherhood of Steel, Super Mutants, Ghouls, Enclave and Vaults. Now we look at what is in Boston Brotherhood of Steel - NO (information from past games); Enclave NO (information from past games); Super mutants - NO (information from past games); Guli - HZ; Shelters-XZ.
Thus, the city of Chicago is much better suited for the game, because there the Brotherhood of Steel IS (information from past games); The Enclave IS (information from past games); Super mutants - NO (information from past games); Guli - HZ; Shelters IS.

M
Max 4150 09.12.21

Good graphics, awesome gameplay, and so that optimization is at the level, and not such that it slows down on a top-end system.

O
Olly-alpha 09.12.21

information from past games
Suddenly - in the game time does not stand still, there is a gap of 120 years between the first Foul and Vegas. And it will be more than logical if in a century, one and a half or two, post-war America does change slightly.

A
Anderby 09.12.21

In Fallout 2, the Brotherhood of Steel has withered greatly, in NV there is only one small isolated bunker. Caesar mentions that the other "branches" of the fraternity have forgotten their roots. It is possible that there will be nothing left of the brotherhood on the east coast.
Although it is possible that in middle America, a full-fledged century-old state has already grown from the brotherhood (Fallout Tactics). Maybe this is not canon and "they have there in the Midwest, there are tornadoes a mile wide." Heck knows, the Internet in Fallout was never invented.

I would like the action of the game to unfold in the early days of Fallout - when there was no NCR yet, but the towns were already inhabited. Still, politics, Caesar's legions, expansion is not the same. But the ownerless high-tech military bases, cities with cannibals and whores and semi-savage tribes - that's it.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 09.12.21

What do you expect from the game?
Skyrim with guns. It makes no sense to expect anything more from the Gazebo.

O
Olly-alpha 09.12.21

Anderby
Well, on the 2281st BS it withered and forgot its roots. In some 2330, it suddenly revived with renewed vigor and everything started from scratch somewhere in Boston. Maybe? Wye Not?

That is, I really do not see any tragedy in the fact that from previous games Boston looks boring, dull, without BS and super mutants. It is not known what the game will have a plot, in what year the action will take place, what will change over time "from and to" in the Fallout universe.

A
Alert 09.12.21

I would like the action of the game to unfold in the early days of Fallout - when there was no NCR yet, but the towns were already inhabited. Still, politics, Caesar's legions, expansion is not the same. But the ownerless high-tech military bases, cities with cannibals and whores and semi-savage tribes - that's it.
Are there no places left in America where the NCR and the Legion have not yet been?

P
PIRAT69 09.12.21

Something I don't really want Fallout 2 gameplay. Better also a third-person view ... For me, it's more to my liking ... But the whole series, except for the tactics and the first part, went through more than once ... I really liked the last one, I did all the achievements in Steam. Yes, she is a masterpiece !!!

V
Victor Kalgin 09.12.21

1. Independent and with the help of third-party masters Upgrade of armor and weapons. Especially in terms of wear resistance.
2. The ability to collect armor and weapons yourself from various trash. The most important thing is that the number of variations of homemade weapons and armor should be huge and that some of these weapons and armor should be no worse, or even better than finished products that can be bought or removed from NPCs.
3. Possibility of establishing your own settlement. And not in two or three predetermined points, as with houses in Skyrim, but so that there are at least 20 such points, including in dungeons (metro, catacombs, caves, basements of large houses). Well, in this regard, the opportunity to strengthen your settlement from a simple open camp with a fire in the middle, to a fortress city like Megaton. As the settlement grows and strengthens, you just need different NPCs to come and settle in the city, so that some hucksters and craftsmen open their shops, well, of course, the GG should be the governor of his city. And when the GG wanders through the wastelands, then one of the GG's friends will have to fulfill the duties of the governor.
4. The possibility of capturing some enemy settlements, and then as in the previous paragraph.
5. More dangerous zones with radiation, which can only be reached with advanced armor.
6. More mutants and marauders (raiders) in the wastelands.
7. The ability to pump GG to explore all possible perks, etc.
8. The ability to marry and have children. Well, someone has to continue the human race.
9. Supplement to paragraphs 3 and 4. For the growth and strengthening of the city, introduce the need to collect various rubbish. Pipes, sheets of metal, wires, etc. etc. It is necessary that the trash that is lying on the street could be really useful. And to increase the amount of trash carried at a time, you can add a loader robot or pack cattle.

V
Victor Kalgin 09.12.21

Atlante
As for the hideouts, according to the legend of the game, various hideouts were scattered throughout the United States, especially near (within) major cities.
Nothing prevents the Brotherhood of Steel, the Enclave, super mutants and ghouls from migrating. Migration in such wild conditions is quite natural, because everyone is looking for where it will be better, but how do you know what is better somewhere if you don't go and check? You can generally tie up a narrowing to the fact that the BS detachment, in search of safer places, went to the same Boston. The guys got there, settled down, recruited recruits, slightly changed their ideology and began to call themselves the Brotherhood of the Steel Fist. The enclave, wishing to crush the entire territory of the United States, also sent its troops to different parts of the country. In addition, no one interfered with the surviving military and politicians of Boston to establish their own power faction with their own ideology. And super mutants and ghouls are all just "children" of a global catastrophe and experiences. You can do it too, as if before the war in Boston they carried out their scientific research in this area and there may be their own super mutants. There would be a desire, but in the universe of folich, you can compose such a storyline.

F
Floirg83 09.12.21

I just expect atmosphere and fun from the game.