3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OLEGator 09.12.21 11:05 pm

Secrets and fun of the game (Black White 2)

Well here writing all the secrets and tricks of the game ...
well, I like to joke and not a secret but it's in the translation ...

in short I say Che tog type LEADER .... you can win ....

well here in in the word leader, instead of the letter L, the letter P is prescribed ...
and the result is a word that is not at all related to the word leader ...
71 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaduck 09.12.21

The coolest joke I found myself (it was just that it was in the first part of the game) .... In general, during the Lionhead studio screensaver (when there are still such grains in such garbage :) you need to click on the mouse, then you can throw these garbage (control this box :)

D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21

At the beginning, when I did, I thought that some kind of glbk

D
Dr.yohonson 09.12.21

This is not a joke, it shows how cool physics is.

s
shamon 09.12.21

1 more joke - I passed the game !! ))))))

L
L3on 09.12.21

And if you bring your hand to the street where crowds of people walk and leave it for some time, you can see .... In other things, you will see for yourself .... But on condition that you have bought * Materialization of the hand *.

E
Evil-Gvozdi 09.12.21

Developers said that the names of villagers are taken from your address book. It's fun to feed some comrade Vasya to an animal.

G
Gainullin 09.12.21

... Black & White 2 Data Text VillagerNames.txt
Voila, change names for health;)

M
Marlem 09.12.21

and you can also buy a statue of a poseidon (which is with a trident) and change names without leaving the playing chair;)), so to speak, directly with your hand in nature.

S
Siralin 09.12.21

I found

Black & White 2 Easter EggsNorse mini-game
On the fourth land, near the town you began, there is a path that goes down. There is a man in a cave here. Throw him away as far as you can. The further you throw him, the more tribure you will get. Set new records to get more tribute each time. This is NOT a quest and doesn't show up anywhere.
Black & White 2 GlitchesInfinite Evil Points
Take over a town anyway possible and remove all of the food and population. Now you should be getting evil points every few minutes due to the fact that you are not feeding the town, although nobody is living in it.

E
Evil-Gvozdi 09.12.21

I kept thinking what to do with this brow. By the way, who knows English poorly, I will explain: there is a person on the 4th land not far from your city. If you throw it as far as possible, you can get extra points.

I
Ilior 09.12.21

damn .... I didn't read it very carefully, so I threw it .... into the sea: (a

joke similar to the first screensaver is in the final video

D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21

Che that topic is not developing should be brought up!

M
Marlem 09.12.21

Dan4MerC
right

here dogonku

not a joke, but the truth of life

do all BREEDER-s and watch the media industry procreation;))
very funny when the creature wants to play with someone - and yelling at him - "you are what hinders, freak!"

gone, but funny

M
Mizeron 09.12.21

free tribute!
if you approach the animals and take food from the warehouse, for example, and put it in place, then it is protected that the animal got food a couple of times and the mission is passed and 10,000 tributes for free !!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

|
| Pilot | 09.12.21

Here I have a joke ... In short, I bought the game, and the box says 128 Ram nadot, brought it, put it ... I read Readme, MINIMUM 512 !!! Well, I got upset, my name is 256: (((I'm starting ... Okay! And it does not slow down very much ... Here is the current of the entire graph at a minimum, and a joke ... My lion is BALD! Shaved to zero specifically! LoL

O
ObLomov 09.12.21

Cool igruha, sorry short. The last island turned out to be surprisingly the easiest, I didn't even develop, I just set up the warehouses to the enemy wall and burned their entire army with magic - then captured the main building until they woke up, all in 10-15 minutes - that's such a joke :)

S
SPAWN13 09.12.21

Anyone who has a save from level 5 or 6 needs a lot.

T
Tomer 09.12.21

There is a question! On the Norwegian island (there is also a quest about a rooster) there is a statue in the rock, and next to it is a clue about fireflies. So, this statue "devours" the tree, as if something is being built, but for what?

T
Tomer 09.12.21

Probably nobody knows! So, he will be - the Great Wood Eater, the father of all termites! :)

P
PSYH 09.12.21

And when you start playing for an evil one, the earth turns purple and black spots float on the ground ... What is this glitch? Or so deliberately ... I tried to play the current for the good, little from this sense ...