3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Your Heroes (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

I propose to upload photos of your Persians here ... I think everyone has already managed to try out the editor to create their own Persians.

If anyone does not know how to make a screen of your hero, you need to go to the My Heroes menu, when you select a hero, click Take a Picture. The game saves screenshots here *: Documents and Settings *** My Documents My Pictures The Battle for Middle- earth (tm) II Screenshots

So far I will lay out my many in them I did not invest in haste ...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

73 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skorpion13 09.12.21

Yeah really good theme, it will be interesting to look at all of your Persians, I will lay out their as soon as the game buy
PS pirates do not intend to buy
Kstate fun you heroes Dan4MerS =)

D
Dan4MerC 09.12.21

I can't do more in BfME2 ((((((. I sit digging in the heroes and 5-6 minutes in the game that's all (((((

L
LinVak 09.12.21

yes, the current troll is unprofitable even with such a club ... :) the club is big, but it beats one at a time :)

D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 09.12.21

I can't put it out. (game on another computer, but there is no Internet) But I have an Elf hero named Robin Bed.

F
Funeral 09.12.21

Mmmmm ... in this regard, I did not like the game, well, what kind of homemade hero can compare with the Sorcerer King (aka the main Nazgul), well, I made myself an orc general :) leadership and everything like that, everything for the army is nothing for myself, and the role of the Nazgul terminator :)

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

Hmm, what's wrong =) does not give all the best, one "frame" T_T
and about the heroes I have 4 pieces in short =) the
first zhanna dark =) teaches units, calls a crowd of units, heals everyone around, leadership ... and costs only 2000 =) where is there Nazgulu! =))
there is a troll Da Papa =) he sets fire in a bunch of ways, for example, a lvl 10 bottle burns the fortress without talking about units, it takes 2 seconds to kill the horde =)

further cheats =) haradrim who can subjugate themselves! EVERYTHING! the enemy army for one cast is stronger than the Nazgul =) and an archer who can kill any crowd 2 times ... with a rain of arrows (with a full pumping of the passive addition of damage), he removes any infantry unit per shot ... and he makes them 3 every 0.5 seconds =)) what is the Nazgul treminator, he is a child =)) and to the storm of arrows there is still hurricane Katrina, which kills any crowd even faster and several times =) Nazgul removed 5 shots, he removed 1 5 HP =) but somehow I got a goblin dragon (it is much stronger than the Nazgul) under a storm of arrows, so he got 3 at once and he died exactly 1 second later =)

F
Funeral 09.12.21

Hmm ... I'll go and experiment :) Perhaps they are really stronger ...

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

An order of magnitude! try the simplest haradrim
(I don’t remember exactly the English name)
1-luring
2-invisibility
3- luring
4-invisibility
5-asasin
6-asasin
7-dysgus
8-asasin
9-asasin
10-luring
for 10 lvl the lure is just stupidly collects under yours control one screen%)

F
Funeral 09.12.21

Hmm ... I looked at my conclusion, but they are strong, but ... Maybe I have this style of play, but I have never lost the vich-king, but he is not as serene in the air as a dragon, but it is easy to knock him down (elves are hellish beasts ), but on earth, what other hero can destroy a whole squad with 1 hit? Yes, and not a single hero could withstand the battle with him 1 on 1, and poaching the floor of the screen .... cheat, I hope they will correct it, so I am in my possession, my main character is Vich-kig with his retinue: D and the "own" hero is an orc with skills leadership, simoning and other "enforcing" armies, still 1 hero in itself is garbage, but when, a horde of orcs, a dozen trolls, mounted Nazguls with the "voice of Sauron" and in front of the planet my whole orc-general, and the role Aviation is performed by Vilikaya "troika" of figs who escapes at least with a computer on the "Brutal" how to do it,

PS. Your hero costs 2000 wich-king 5000, which is more expensive and better: D: D: D

A
Antipolizai 09.12.21

Here is my hero, whom I created, but did not have time to try it out because of the extinction bug! :(

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

xs xs ... if the vich king is lvl 10 and his haradrim is lvl 10, then he will, as it were, leave only heroes in your army, the ostolny will lure away and forever =) and usually there is still his own army =) and the elf, for example, will remove the vich king for .. . a few seconds, he will simply throw Katrina, which will wash away your entire army and Rhine of Arrow, which will easily knock the whole trinity and Vicha =)

F
Funeral 09.12.21

Nuuuu, xs xs, I will not remember something so that maih Nazguls were carried out in "seconds" :) The bottom line is that each hero has his own specialization, My orc is purely for raising the characteristics, and the Nazguls are for destroying large formations, but he did not invent another hero-anti-hero :) I'll go to invent ...

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

that just happened, vich king lagovaz in 4 shots)) 7 vich 10 archer

F
Funeral 09.12.21

I agree on the vayvern, the nifga will not come out on the ground :)

A
Amandil 09.12.21

Who can explain how to make a magician and so that he has the Word of Power. And then I did not understand the principle.

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

The principle there is simple
from the bottom of the skills (in the middle of the screen) there is a strip with levels
conventionally Power World (that's how it is called in origenal) requires lvl 10
what you choose to put on exactly that lvl (level) of pumping that you have chosen
conventionally if you have chosen fireball light fireball, then on lvl 1 you will have fireball on the second level fireball and lightning and on the third level second level fireball and lightning of the first one
to take the turn word you just need to select it as the tenth level
for example
fireball - the first level of
light - the first level
fireball - the second level of
light - the second level
wizard - blast first level
wizard - blast second level
fireball - third level
lightning - third level
fireball - fourth level
Power World - the first level

didn't seem to mess up anything =)
that's all =)

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

2 The Mortuary

came out =)) it was on the ground that the archer let the Rhine of Arrow and the Vich King even run away from the zone of action, continued to receive damage =)) three arrows
each and he began to run away because the passive ability of add damage lvl 10 took him to hell, on earth =))
let's go on hamachi we'll play we'll see =)

F
Funeral 09.12.21

The flag is in your elf ear, I wrote that the Nazguls are purely heroes against the troops and not heroes, What do you have to oppose the blow of the Vich-kig on the ground when the platoon's floor is in the flesh? And about your rain stela :) :) :) Did the Vich-king have the ability to see the "hour of the Vich-kiga"? Fig you will launch your arrows :)

-
-U2- 09.12.21

Why create heroes at all ????
How to play with them ??

L
Lagovaz 09.12.21

click My Heroes My heroes in the main menu

2 The Mortuary
we just need to play .... what is your nickname in hamachi?
and I said that they were dead, not the main weight in them, but in katrina =) he is not half a platoon to her, but rather modestly, "one screen" of units removes, and he does not touch his own, it costs only 2000 and other joys =) he is just against army but it turned out that the heroes are also very quickly removed =) + I can heal all the HP but you can't: D: D: D (forces) =))