3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandrovitch 10.12.21 12:38 am

What will be better to play, a gamepad or a mouse? (Fallout 4)

In jokes, of course, the mouse
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 10.12.21

In the demonstration of the gameplay part of F4, they clearly showed that the interface and the updated Pip-Boy returned to their previous, classic track. This means that it is convenient, informative, and focused only on working with a mouse / keyboard.

K
Kote Potaskun 10.12.21

I choose Dualshok 4

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Yes, in any RPG (unless it is a crooked console port) it is more convenient to play with the keyboard mouse, because there are a bunch of hotkeys, besides, Foll also has a shooter component.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Rein...

S
SecondMate 10.12.21

To explore the world - a gamepad. For a fight, a mouse.

D
DeKLeR 10.12.21

I am a rat, but in such games the gamepad is normal, if you play from 3 persons.

c
callmegod 10.12.21

With the keyboard, everything is much faster in terms of navigation.
And I went through with an HB gamepad - shooting is just horror, I only saved in a hurry, but in a new fallch, the hurry does not stop time. So I will play the keyboard, although I will plug in and try x360.

s
solus. 10.12.21

Mouse Bloody (I have been using it for a long time), and for the sake of F4 I will buy a new one (already going from Amazon): Rosewill Apollo RK-9100xBBR

And the system requirements of the toy practically do not exceed the level of my iron. So "ready for battle";) And no gamepads!

A
Anderby 10.12.21

Gamepad, of course.

i
iKapusha 10.12.21

on the mouse, of course! the gamepad is of course nice to play, but not comfortable

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Management will be adapted both there and there. It is a multi-platform. It will be played the same way.
The gamepad in the shooter is WORSE than the mouse, but this problem is very big only in old games and vertical shooters. In modern consumer goods, the emphasis on pads is obvious.
PS: in UT3 it was possible to play the keyboard mouse on the PS3. Only in Japan. They even staged a champion there. 1 dude on the keyboard mouse, the rest on the pad. Clavomouse went into the lead ala godlike against the newbie. That was the end of the experiment))

S
Sirines 10.12.21

Mercurionio
With the fact that the controls will be equally adapted for both the keyboard and the PC, I would argue with you, because it is not known how well the aiming system in F4 has been reworked in comparison with the previous parts from the bezdey. I say this to the fact that in the PC version of Foul 3 and Vegas there was and still remains some problem (or rather even three) in aiming with gamepads.

First, stick movements are recorded only at 45-degree intervals. You cannot make a correction by a couple of degrees. Only up, down, left, right, and in any direction located strictly between them. On consoles, by the way, there is no such problem.
Second: the absence of a sane acceleration of movement.
Third: the absence of even partial assistance in aiming. In its place, they put a castrated likeness, with a random action that magically directs bullets at the enemy, even if the sight was half a meter away from him. And again, there is no such crap on consoles.

If the problems of predecessors migrate to F4, then you can forget about the fact that "it will be played the same", because all of these factors together spoil the experience of playing on a gamepad (at least on a PC).

Well, if on the subject, then I really do not even mind playing a new foul with a gamepad, but most likely my choice will stop on the keyboard mouse.

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Sirines
That's exactly what's adapted. It's clear hell that there is no point in comparing, the keyboard mouse is better. But the developers can screw an assistant in aiming, etc. So as for me, I think so will be the same. All the same, follych is more of an RPG than a shooter.

T
TTG 10.12.21

saa0891
This rule only works if the player is able to use more than three buttons.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory

When playing the keyboard, the player almost always uses more than three buttons, I think almost any person is capable of this.

T
TTG 10.12.21

saa0891
it was a very transparent allusion to the gamepads

v
vzglydizugla 10.12.21

It depends on how it is implemented, if the standard shooter control, then the keyboard + mouse, if the "console" then at least on the balalaika, the game will do everything for you anyway.

Z
Zombieller 10.12.21

I will enjoy playing on the gamepad, leaning back in my chair.

Z
ZmS 10.12.21

I play foul on the xbox1 gamepad 3. I will not say that aiming is more difficult than with the mouse ... I will play in 4ku on the gamepad.