3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deognar 10.12.21 12:38 am

Multiplayer Progress (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Good day everyone. I have a question about multiplayer. Maybe someone knows ...? Where, exactly, does the game store data about the multiplayer (PB of the base, PB resources, etc.), on the user's HDD or on the Steam server? In general, I had such a problem ... I wanted to go through the game faster in order to take on another, but the 46th mission did not open for me. I read that for this you need to completely pump the MB (later it turned out that this was not the case). Horrified by the upcoming farming of resources and the duration of construction, I downloaded the trainer and added resources to rebuild the base, which I really regretted in the future. It turned out that these resources migrated to multiplayer, apparently. I would like to somehow roll back or change it, but it does not work. Even with other saves, the number of resources in multiplayer does not change. It seems as if the player's progress in multiplayer is readable from Steam. But where is it stored? Exclusively on the Steam server or on the user's HDD and just copied to the cloud? Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!

PS The moral of this fable ... "Never use cheats in licensed games." :-)
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil_Within 10.12.21

Deognar
On the steam server
Now, after the update on MGSV, which was made a month ago, all the "raw materials" sent by the Fulton are first processed on the "cloud for res" network base and "processed" on the PB. And they also made it so that they did not farm in certain areas. Let's say at the outpost Nova Braga 7 containers usually with a large number of rees and after the first call they are no longer there for a certain time.
And about progress - nothing can be changed. Previously, you had to think, they posted a lot about bans in licenses

D
Deognar 10.12.21

Thanks for the answer! I was looking for information about bans and did not find anything. Well, with the progress itself, everything is in order. The only thing is about 160 thousand of valuable metal on the PB.