3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
madworld666_ 10.12.21 12:38 am

Skill Points (Mass Effect 3)

Good day to all! I recently started playing a series of mass effect games, now I have reached the game mass effect 3, I hacked skill points with the help of cheat ingine and after each download all the pumped-up skills are nullified, I looked here on the forum, but unfortunately I did not find the right solution to the problem
ps: yes, I play with cheats, games are created so that players get pleasure from the game process and I have fun playing with cheats and I don't care who thinks about it, your opinion is superfluous!
I just want to get a normal answer to the solution to this problem,
if anyone knows, then I ask you to competently share my knowledge here
thanks everyone for your attention
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.12.21

use madworld666
trainer, since engin does not help.

A
Alllex236 10.12.21

madworld666
or by the save editor
write out how many points you need and that's it, but interest is lost

m
madworld666_ 10.12.21

I read somewhere that there is a fact in the root folder of the game, if you edit it correctly, then this problem is solved,
somebody will tell you how to edit it?

G
GhostKasio 10.12.21

as Genom94 wrote, skill points should not fly off

m
madworld666_ 10.12.21

it doesn’t help me I do
n’t want to use the save editor, I’ve already moved the save,
I don’t see the difference between the action of the trainer and the cheat injine

m
madworld666_ 10.12.21

as I already said, in my root folder there should be a file, if you edit it correctly, then the pumped-up skills should not be nullified, with the loss of points spent on it

m
madworld666_ 10.12.21

If I'm not mistaken, this file is called Coalesced.bin.What
values ​​to change in it, so that the pumped skills do not fly off?

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

in a coalced bin it is rather difficult to patch up anything. and only the variables and constants of the game change there, and not saving
in theory there can be repaired so that the level gives 100 pumping points and not change some variables from the save.

m
madworld666_ 10.12.21

the problem is that, I am completely pumping all the skills, but when I move to another location, then all skills are zeroed again, become unpowered, and the points spent on them are not returned

G
Genka86 10.12.21

madworld666
biogame.ini> sfxgame> sfxgameconfig> levelrewards = (multiple)
TalentReward = 4 (points per level to Shepard), HenchmanTalentReward = 2 (points per level to companions))

G
Genka86 10.12.21

madworld666
in the program for editing the file coalesced.bin find and adjust for yourself))

G
Genka86 10.12.21

madworld666
and in trainers and cheat engines, points always fly off if you added them ... checked ... if you still need to look for something in the file, write ... I'll throw a list of what else is delicious)))

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

madworld666 the
essence is in the way the game stores data,
it can store both absolute and relative values, which are calculated every time.
I do not know on what principle this cheat enzhyn works, but if it simply replaces the game data with its own data, it is not surprising that the game resets it.
by analogy, there are trainers who add immortality by means of increasing hp. and there are games that preserve the current state of health without trainers.
when editing directly variables of mechanics - this naturally will not happen.

m
madworld666_ 10.12.21

I understand, thanks for the help guys