3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Permanent_Lost 10.12.21 01:21 am

OE-CAKE!

looked at the forum and did not find a mention of this product anywhere. the game is very interesting and funny. there is no forum for such games, which is logical, it means to be a topic here.
in short, OE-CAKE! this is head-blowing physical madness!
you can download it here. there are no viruses or suspicious objects inside the archive. It's easy to play, unzip it anywhere and run the exe file of the same name. you can create the incredible, it would be a fantasy.

lay out your follies!
150 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dg73_TiTan -worm073- 10.12.21

Super thing! +1 to the author.

N
Nihiliant 10.12.21

An interesting game, although it slows down on a weak computer.

.pavlusha 10.12.21

what is the essence of the game? 0_o

s
simple.user 10.12.21

what is the essence of the game? 0_o
And I personally made all sorts of barricades from the walls and, using the "Inflow" tool, tried to deliver water from one point to another.

P
Permanent_Lost 10.12.21

what is the essence of the game?

try it yourself, you can do anything.

_
_Panya_ 10.12.21

And I thought about Japanese sake theme .. Damn it))

download)

a
a bird dripped on his hea 10.12.21

I've made a bomb. a vessel with several internal partitions is created, a certain material is poured into each cavity. then a wick is made of fuel, passing through all the cavities. well, and accordingly set on fire. so I studied the reaction to fire in all materials =)

P
Permanent_Lost 10.12.21

Toothpick

glad it was interesting)

G
Guardian. 10.12.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Demonic Wolf 10.12.21

damn people what to do, I write that the deadline is expired, etc. ((((I
solved the problem by switching the month below September!

S
Super Kote 10.12.21

I love this program. The current computer buzzes suspiciously when he drew a lot. So did anyone else have it?

D
Darksullan 10.12.21

I write about the treal, help :(
update
And that's it! I followed the advice of the wolf and the MIRACLE helped!

K
KroSSSovock 10.12.21

Super program!

I
Inquvi 10.12.21

So why when I click on the launch shortcut, nothing happens?

K
KroSSSovock 10.12.21

And you just opened America.

1372809 10.12.21

YY, cool!

P
PARAN01A 10.12.21

And how to launch the MAC functions on the Microsoft axis? Somebody knows? There, they say, you can mix ...

Aaaa !!! There is such a special program ... OE-Cake Recipe Helper! It is she who helps to mix the properties of various substances.

D
DANTE2s 10.12.21

guys, why is the game deliciously buggy? the machine is powerful, everything goes and it does not pull ((

bliiin ((

H
Heliodor 10.12.21

And now I remembered about the Japanese alcoholic drink ... Later I will download and check out your "OE-SAKE".

R
Ripper man 10.12.21

The program is cool. Here is a link to the crack http://felixkot.ru/files/OE-Cake_Rus_FelixKoT.RU_4546.rar (246.91kb).
Installation: unzip, drop the file from the folder into the folder with the program and replace.