3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vinni-Pukh 10.12.21 01:22 am

Your expectations from the game (Anno 2205)

We share your expectations.
I personally hope that the military functionality of the game will be increased, as well as diplomatic. I also really want the underwater world.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Kravchuk 10.12.21

In 1404 there was an interesting company, compared to 2070, it would be better to work on it.

C
CaptainReks 10.12.21

I hope that there will be an opportunity to somehow economically defeat the opponents without weapons! buy assets for example) Well, you understand what I mean))

D
Deutslap 10.12.21

As I understood in 2205, the earth's climate will change greatly, and therefore I think there will be many climatic disasters and earthquakes, etc.
that will add complexity to the game

V
Vinni-Pukh 10.12.21

CaptainReks
In 2070 it was possible to buy. There, the port was divided into plots, if you buy your all 6 plots, then income increases, you could also buy other people's plots, if your plots prevail over a computer, for example, you can buy an island, but in this case he will declare war on you.

C
CaptainReks 10.12.21

Vinni-Pukh
This I know

-
-scv- 10.12.21

if we consider anno 2205 a continuation of anno 2070, then what happened to the cities built in anno 2070 ?? flooding is excluded - judging by the water level - of sharp cliffs along the edges of the continents. and in theory, part of and for lowering the water level, part of the underwater structures should become partially surfaced ...
and it is a little strange if such continents have remained unpopulated since the anno 2070 ...

w
witus74 10.12.21

Something in Uplay says that my key is already activated in another account. I bought it from Igromagaz. Maybe they are not distributing the game yet, although it seems like it's time. I wrote to tech support. Does anyone have similar problems?

w
witus74 10.12.21

Everything solved the problem. It turns out that at first they gave me the Beta key by mistake, then they sent the key with extra letters all the same, removing half of the letters from the key, it turned out to be activated. Iromagaz's technical support is burning !!! But the truth was bought for only 1695 rubles.

S
Sasha20052 10.12.21

I don’t understand something with the requirements! she will go to dx10?