3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 14.11.19 04:09 am

What's the difference: \"understand\" or \"collect\" the stairs? (Death Stranding)

Hello. With stairs blunt. I understand they can understand and collect, but how and in what situation does it work? Now, if I'm on the ground, put (lay) a ladder, he can safely collect and back it goes into inventory. BUT! Why when I lay a ladder across the river, you can't get it back collect? Instead only one option is available to disassemble the ladder and then it disappears from the inventory. That gives the making out? Some of the materials are given for making out? And why is there no option collect it back into inventory? And another question - I've seen stairs the other players and there is also the option to disassemble. It turns out I can disassemble other people's stairs and disturb others or what?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norm112 14.11.19

TyanKa
Well this type... I'm also on the roof he climbed a ladder collected, like in a different place to put it, and she was gone. I had to jump from the 3rd floor head down and half an hour to calm down BB.

A
Alphalva 14.11.19

TyanKa
TyanKa wrote:
And why is there no option collect it back into inventory?
So specifically made because otherwise the complexity of the game will drop sharply.
TyanKa wrote:
It turns out I can disassemble other people's stairs and disturb others or what?
Probably not, you're just his option removed someone else and put their alternative for their own reasons. If anyone could remove any on all servers going on would be a complete mess. And the sense to do it... you would be added the game time, and at the same time consider that such a maneuver may come back to haunt you in the future, and the game even multiply.

T
TyanKa 14.11.19

Thank you for the answers. I have one last question left - when Sorting through stairs (or other objects) are given any materials? Or there is no need to disassemble anything and you just have to keep it?

I
Ioannn 14.11.19

When staircases and other constructions of others dismantled, it is ALWAYS written that the objects understand only you in the world. But we are Russian boots, can not read....

A
Alphalva 14.11.19

TyanKa
So make out and find out)
Disassemble half of the map, and then tell us that it is worth to disassemble and what not)

T
TyanKa 14.11.19

Ioannn wrote:
But we are Russian boots, can not read.
What have you read? I do not understand never other people's buildings, and therefore wouldn't know that. I was going through only their ladders (although I just wanted to get them back), and nothing I wrote.

Alphalva wrote:
So make out and find out)
Well just now I tried, put the ladder - was dismantled and nothing has been added and not ambavilas. It turns out that examining objects of any resources not allowed. So this makes no sense.

A
Alphalva 14.11.19

TyanKa
It's just your stairs, and you experiment at all buildings, which will meet on your way. After that report.

D
Dema 80 14.11.19

TyanKa
only the loss of materials - I had to build a bridge is not - have been dismantled, and the materials left in another dimension...