3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CorvinOk 10.12.21 02:16 am

Looks like BLOOD ZEALA (Diablo 2)

Hello to everyone who knows me, and who does not know - we will be familiar, my name is Max.
And I really love Zealov;)
Therefore, I decided to try to pass HC - to my beloved Charom: The
rules are as follows:
- Version 1.12, server - Rubattle.net, hardcore, players 1 I'm not there), if it works out, maybe I'll try the same thing later on 7-8PPL;
- Any help from outside (BO, Ench, and even more so Shmot (this Palych will wear only what he drops on 1PPL)) is strictly prohibited;
- In locations: The Chaos Sanctuary, Worldstone keep level 3, Throne of Destruction (in the latter 2, if they have Oblivion Knight in them) - the resurrection of "Merka" is strictly prohibited;
- In locations: Worldstone keep level 3, Throne of Destruction (if they have Oblivion Knight in them) - card re-roll is strictly prohibited (and therefore it is forbidden to Save & Exit in battle in these locations)
- CATEGORALLY! it is forbidden to walk in full CRAPE and FARM to hit "Li4inky" - for an unreasonably high drop from "Li4inki" will make the passage WAY too forgiven; D.

Well, it seems YET everything can still add some rules during the passage;) - DRIVE !!!
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 10.12.21

And we are going down)) 0)

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

And we are waiting)) 0)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

The very first 2 races on the Countess gave a good result
SpoilerRAR Armor and Saber - which we will remove only in the middle of the 2nd Act. and TAL rune

Well, and a "good" PARny Bow for Merka, which I forgot to screen :(

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

The first Set / Unique items - and immediately such Luck (on the 3-4th race)

Spoiler ; D

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Repeating drop - where can we go without it
Spoiler

How subtly noticed Passed -This club is really very "INCREDIBLE" and I will not join it!

Especially since my saber is better and more euphonious than these flesh-tearing dildos with spikes

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

The last race to the Countess, we will finish 15LvL and move on
Spoiler
There are already 1-2 of each runes up to TAL inclusive, except for TIR :(, so most of all in this last race I will be happy with TIR, or 2nd FIR / ELD, so that it was possible to "cook" the TIR if anything

With such a successful card 15LvL the

3rd TAL is questionable , but with TIR it is not destiny: (

Okay, let's drop the TIR somewhere along the way, or 2-3 FIR ELD and "cook" it ( TIR) if we need it

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

We leave the Abandoned Tower. ... ...

Spoiler
still 14LVLom, but taking with him some kind of extraction

spoiler
hope ravsegda leave and not have to return to court for a TIR or something else

A map that Mega Successful -

Spoiler :), do not go there :)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

15 LVL "caught" me only here :(...
Spoiler, and I hoped that it "APnut" at the last race at the Countess

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

This guy didn't even have time to understand what happened :)
Spoiler

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

So is this Madama. ... ...
SpoylerDazhe despite the fact .chto I forgot to wear gloves of death by going to the 4th urover

(sorry of course, but the beginning of the match with "Madame," I forgot zaskrinit and the end of the match did not have time :()

and the beginning of its "mutuzit" in these - I was too lazy to run to the city to change clothes

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

"Madama" WASN'T GIVEN. ... ...
Spoilery something worthwhile :(, well, only this belt can be good for something at the very beginning of Act 2, the

belt is 100% Krap, I don’t argue. a lot of mana :(, which we already have so far the Cat cried; (and at times it is not enough even for a long line of Zeal strikes :(

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

The primary task of the beginning of Act 2 is:
1. To have a more or less decent "trunk"

Spoiler Better than this :)

2. By the way, buy a more or less decent Block Shit from Drognana - ideally Bone Shield of Deflecting with some useful prefix (this is already quite ideally :))

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

I already forgot. ... ...
Spoiler. ... . what a problem SOMETIMES these Mummies surrounded by resurrected skeletons can become,

especially when both belongings and. ... ...
... ... ... the trunk is full of crap :(

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

CorvinOk, and what are you going to throw in the silushka? under the fly. :-)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed
Yes, I forgot the couple :) -. carried away by pumping HePe

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

>> will be tomorrow after 22: 00-22: 30 Moscow time
>> More precisely today :)
>> 10/16/2015 in short;)
I'm worried about the zil, has anything happened? :)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

QLinkeeI'm worried about Zil, did something happen? :)
: D
no, it didn't happen.
"publication" of the 2nd act (already passed) (see screeni of 10/14/2015) - failed for technical reasons :)

M
Manifold 10.12.21

Just discovered this thread!
A question by size. Why is she still an archer? :)
And of course, plus the author!

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

ManifoldQuestion by measure. Why is she still an archer? :) I
rushed after the Cube - I forgot to change the measure :). On the next screen, there will be Neiraj
after visiting the tower and the Spear has already been postponed for him

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Manifold
Usually I swing new charms under Ench 5 + k with Merk Luchnisi: 2 * Raven Klasha + 2 * Twitch,
Apparently that's why I forgot to immediately hire Neirazh in the 2nd act of the norm :)