3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 10.12.21 02:34 am

Letter from A (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the library of Novigrad we find a letter from A. .. Who is this? Avalakh thought at first, but it doesn't sound like him.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gotchaman 10.12.21

From Alvin from the first part

P
Prohibitor 10.12.21

"Whatever you think of me, don't let our world down like I did." Indeed, who could it be?

F
Felix Vaytekaytis 10.12.21

Maybe Jacob from Adelsberg ??? Something like this - in general, the head of the knights of the flaming rose and the 1st part.

A
Angelica04 10.12.21

From Alvin from the first part, he is also Yakov from Adelsberg, he is also the main antagonist of the first part.

R
Roman Postov 10.12.21

You find a book, read a note and that's it? Any continuation of the quest interesting?

P
Playersaharan 10.12.21

Roman Postov
Did you expect us to meet Alvin himself?)

R
Roman Postov 10.12.21

Playersaharan
No, but some quest =)

W
Wild rider 10.12.21

Playersaharan
It would be interesting. I expected to see him, for example.

s
sfa.asf.524 10.12.21

Angelica04 Is
this boy and the Master of the Rose the same person? Explain, please.

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

sfa.asf.524
Yes. In the game, he exists in parallel, this is the Source boy (as I understand it, his powers are similar to Ciri, and maybe even more). In the game, you save him from himself (Jacob is Alvin from the future)

W
Wild rider 10.12.21

sfa.asf.524
Alvin moved into the past literally in front of Geralt's eyes, grew up and became a master. A dimeric amulet on the antagonist's body is one of the main pieces of evidence.
But when he was born is unknown, maybe even in the future. Plus, in the first part, you can not kill him, but give to the Wild Hunt. There was a lot more to tell about this character. It is a pity that the Projects have given it up.

p
predator999 10.12.21

It is immediately clear that Alvin. Well, Jacob, as it were, was a powerful magician and also had older blood, maybe he was just disguised with an illusion, just like Azar Yaved Raymond.

G
GyJIeBeR 10.12.21

1 the witcher, a parody of the book. Alvin is a parody of Ciri who is in the tank. Triss with Yennefer's character, etc. And it's good that they abandoned part 1.